Business & Finance > Project Management
Estimator is Estimation and Project Management Software for Architects, Builders, Contractors and Engineers. With Estimator? 2.0 you can prepare various Estimates and Rate Analysis of residential and commercial buildings. You can also prepare Detailed Estimate, Abstract Estimate, Tenders, Measurement Book, Cost Abstract, Labour and Contractor¡¯s Bill, Purchase Order and other Project Management documents.
|File Size:||23.2 MB|
- Works with standard specifications, classified into Categories/Sub Heads.
- Provision for editing Rates and Specifications for individual Projects.
- Provision to change Measurements and Units.
- Provision to add new works.
- Rate Analysis
- Material, labour and machinery requirements for each work and its rates.
- Material, labour and machinery rates can be set in a common screen.
- Unit wise cost and split up costs can be extracted.
- Provision for changing prices and coefficients for individual project.
- Schedule of Quantities
- Detailed Estimate with dimensions of each work in a project.
- Abstract Estimates
- You can make reports on Actual cost, Market Rate and Confidential rates (3 levels) for each Estimate.
- Split up of material, labour and machinery cost.
- Bill of Quantities
- With detailed specifications and provision for entering rates for quote.
- Item wise summary of estimate without specifications.
- Floor Totals
- Floor level summary of estimate.
- Material Estimates
- This gives you the exact idea about the materials needed for each item (work) in a project.
- Material wise and item wise report.
- Summary report.