Business & Finance > Project Management
GeneralCOST Estimator for Excel
estimating and bidding tool which can provide the easiest way
to create accurate construction cost estimates, save time and achieve
greater success for you.
GeneralCOST Estimator for Excel provides the easiest way
to create accurate construction cost estimates for you. It is designed
specifically for contractors, builders, cost estimators, architects
and construction professionals. GeneralCOST Estimator contains industry
standard cost data in the CSI format (16 division) for all cost
categories covering general construction. Current unit prices provided
include material and labor including labor hours. City indexes are
automatically applied to adjust costs for your local area. Easily
modify and add cost data to suit your local conditions and business.
GeneralCOST Estimator instantly creates user-modifiable, on-screen
or printed estimate reports including price quotation and several
levels of detailed reports. Built-in Help system and online Step-By-Step
tutorial makes learning fast and easy. Use GeneralCOST Estimator
as an estimating and bidding tool to save time, improve accuracy
and achieve greater success.
Buy Now $55.00
GeneralCOST Estimator for Excel Key Features:
- Customizable Cost Data to Suit Local Conditions
GeneralCOST Estimator comes with a built-in general construction cost database in the industry-standard, 16 division CSI format (MasterFormat) covering all cost categories of construction. You can easily customize the database to suit your cost estimating style:
- Easy to use, yet comprehensive
Designed for Microsoft Excel and improving on its capabilities, GeneralCOST Estimator is contained completely within an Excel file with several worksheets. It's that easy. GeneralCOST Estimator generates instant, on-screen reports. Click a button to print or format as you would format any MS Excel spreadsheet file. You can use Excel's powerful data saving and exporting tools for managing and distributing your estimates in electronic format and as email attachment.
- Comprehensive Online Help system
- On-screen Takeoff Calculator
- Flexibility to create your own cost category to replace supplied ones
- Accurate construction cost estimates in minutes
|GeneralCOST Estimator for Excel Related Software:
- Administrator Professional - allows you to effectively control projects, store important information and documents etc.
- Abacre Restaurant Point of Sales - Achieve full control with this next generation restaurant management
- Anasoft Scheduler Personal Edition - strong and user-friendly personal scheduling tool to arrange your daily plans in life and work neatly
- Compass Project Server - Project Management platform that brings all functionality to track and monitor each stage of a project.
- PlanBee - A critical path project management planning tool that shows all project data in a spreadsheet pattern for ease of understanding
- Performance Organiser - A very good Business Continuity Planning Software for Quality Driven Organizations...
- Project Planning and Management - a generic and affordable Excel based solution to plan and manage any project.
- Task Manager - Easily managing and tracking all tasks, projects and jobs you or your team are working on...
- TimePunch - designed for people who must keep track of the time they work.
- WorkTime - Tracks the time you spend working with your PC.
- AceMoney - Helps people organize and manage their personal finances quickly and easily!
- Financial Advisor for Excel - Now this Swiss Army Tool has 72 + 1 powerful financial calculators.
- PDF Converter - PDF to Word, PDF to Text, PDF to Doc, PDF to Image, PDF to HTML, Word to PDF, Image to PDF, Excel to PDF, PPT to PDF software.
- HomeCOST Estimator for Excel - Home Construction Cost Estimating Software for Excel.
- Monkey Merge - Merge word documents, RTF files, Adobe Acrobat PDF documents or Excel workbooks and combine plain text files together.
- ExcelPipe - Allows you to quickly and easily search and replace across thousands of Excel spreadsheets.
|GeneralCOST Estimator for Excel
Free to try
Microsoft Excel 97-2000 or above;
Laser or inkjet compatible printer.