Desktop Enhancements >
4t Tray Minimizer Pro 4.27
|Minimize to tray MS Outlook, MS Internet Explorer and any other applications.
4t Tray Minimizer lets you running
applications minimized as System Tray icons, which helps in adjusting
free space on your taskbar. To minimize any application to the task
bar, simply left click the minimize button as usual or press keyboard
shortcut. You can configure 4t Tray Minimizer to automatically hide/restore
specific applications by pressing specific keyboard shortcuts.
Buy 4t Tray Minimizer
4t Tray Minimizer Pro Key Features: |
Minimizing to tray:
- 'Minimize to tray' and 'Hide window' buttons on the titlebar. You can quickly minimize to
tray or hide any application by click on these buttons which are located near to the usual
Minimize, Maximize and Close buttons in the window's title bar.
- Hides system tray icons. 4t Tray Minimizer can hide the system tray icons to let you
easily read the buttons on your taskbar. To make the system tray reappear, simply place
the mouse cursor at the edge of the task bar, where the system tray is hidden.
- Launches Desktop programs from the system tray. You can quickly launch the Desktop icons
even if a lot of windows occupy Desktop.
- 'Minimize to tray' and 'Hide window' items in the System menu. You can quickly minimize
to tray or hide any application by select these items from the system menu of any window.
For your favorite application:
- Minimizes to tray any application. MS Outlook, MS Outlook Express and any other application can be minimized to System tray by left/right clicking on the minimize button or by pressing the customized keyboard shortcut.
- Hides any application. Any application can be hidden without displaying its icon in the System tray. You can restore it by using list of hidden applications in the Main Window.
- One tray icon for multiple instances. This feature allows minimizing multiple instances of an application into the same tray icon (simile to Windows XP behavior).
- Supports animated icons. For example, if your mail client (MS Outlook) changes the icon on the new message arrival, its tray icon changes accordingly.
- Shows/Hides icons in the Alt+Tab dialog. 4t Tray Minimizer allows (or disallows) showing aplication's icon in the Alt+Tab dialog for hidden application.
- Hides All and Restores All. 4t Tray Minimizer allows minimizing of all running applications to tray by one click. Also all hidden applications can be restored by pressing the customized keyboard shortcut or using the special item in the tray menu.
- Quick launching and hiding. 4t Tray Minimizer allows to customize the keyboard shortcuts for quick launching and hiding of your favorite application.
- Customizing ways of hidding. For each favorite application
you can customize 'How to hide the application' options.
- Customizing hidden behavior. For each favorite application
you can customize options of behavior in the hidden mode.
- Autohide on launching and deactivating. The favorite application can be autohidden
as soon as it is executed or as soon as it is deactivated.
- Option to launch only one instance. 4t Tray Minimizer allows only one instance of application to be running. On launching the second instance of the favorite application 4t Tray Minimizer bring up the first instance of the application.
- Restores and brings up. 4t Tray Minimizer allows bringing up your favorite application by pressing the customized keyboard shortcut. For example, Outlook Express can be placed to foreground when you notice that the new mail has arrived.
- Minimizes and Restores all instances. You can minimize or restore all instances of your favorite application by one touch. For example, you can specify keyboard shortcut to minimize and restore all instances of MS Internet Explorer.
- Customizing tray icon. 4t Tray Minimizer allows you customizing tray icon for your favorite application. Otherwise, the icon will be detected automatically.
- Maximizes or minimizes the active window. 4t Tray Minimizer allows you customizing the keyboard shortcut to maximize or minimize current window.
- Minimizes to taskbar all applications. 4t Tray Minimizer allows minimizing all running applications to taskbar by pressing the customized keyboard shortcut or using the special item of the tray menu.
- Auto-restore "hidden" application on close. All "hidden" applications can be restored on 4t Tray Minimizer closure.
|4t Tray Minimizer Pro Related Software:
- Active Desktop - expands standard graphic opportunities of display of the information on a desktop of your computer
- Changer XP - Set your favourite images as your logon screen, desktop wallpaper, IE skin and screen saver...
- ChameleonClock - An excellent digital desktop clock that changes the look of your standard desktop clock...
- Cool Desk - Create up to 9 virtual desktops, and allows you to have different windows in each of them...
- Skin Clock - replaces standard tray clock and successfully blends with OS interface adding it and giving professionally designed modern look
- 7000 Years Calendar - Julian and Gregorian calendars are extrapolated into past up to 4713 B.C.E.
- Aston - powerful and flexible shell replacement application .
- Cool Calendar - As a desktop calendar software to deliver the perfect calendar onto your desktop
- Gemma Aide - track Holidays, Birthdays, Anniversaries, Appointments, or any type of event.
- Hotkeys Buddy - lets you ad custom short cuts or hot keys for common used Text or applications and even web site URLs.
- Zigzag Cleaner Plus - an easy-to-use utility that lets you clear the desktop with one mouse move
- Active Desktop Calendar - It is a perfect Active Desktop Calendar Maker for you !
- AnotherDesk - A virtual desktop manager that creates multiple desktops.
- Enterra Icon Keeper Deluxe - an elegant solution to the icons arrangement problem !
- Round Clock - Desktop Enhancement Alarm Clock Software, super cool desktop alarm clock for you
- SemTop! - a nifty tool that allows to keep important windows always on top of the desktop and doesn't allow other windows to overlap it
|4t Tray Minimizer Pro
Free to try
Win95, 98, Me, NT, 2000, XP