The Last Sorceror
the leader of a powerful Order of Sorcerors. Having defeated mankind's
greatest enemy, the Demon Hordes, you retreat to Haven for a life
of peaceful seclusion!
You are the leader of a powerful Order of Sorcerors.
Having defeated mankind's greatest enemy, the Demon Hordes, you
retreat to Haven for a life of peaceful seclusion.
One day, after many decades, your retirement is shattered by signs
of an old, familiar danger: the Demons have returned! You return
to find the Order slaughtered, monstrous creatures roaming the landscape,
and humanity on the run!
It is your duty to regain your former power and stop the Demon scourge.
You are the Last Sorceror!
Buy Windows version
Buy Linux/x86 version
Mac OS X version $14.95
The Last Sorceror
Game Key Features :
- Fast-action gameplay with a dual-axis ("Robotron")
control scheme for independent moving and firing controls, providing
maximum combat efficiency.
- 33 different spells to learn. Hurl fireballs, walk on water,
and suspend time itself on your way to victory!
- Numerous spellcasting strategies and interactions to discover.
Every spell can be devastating to the enemy in the right situation!
- Relentless enemy hordes composed of a more than a dozen distinct
Demon species, each with its own behavior, strengths, weaknesses,
idioms, likes, dislikes, and general flights of fancy.
- Varied arena types, including areas of grass, forest, and
foothills. Adjust your play style and use the terrain to your
- Nasty surprises that change the rules of the arena to keep
you on your toes. Brave the perils of magma-spewing fissures,
magical engines, all-consuming vortexes, and more.
- Story mode (1P): Build your character's magical mastery,
find new spells, and manage your resources to become the ultimate
- Smash mode (1P or 2P): Forget about character development!
Enter the arena fighting, pick up spell powerups as they appear,
and survive as many waves of Demons as you can.
- Randomly generated maps and arenas, for a different game
experience every time.
- Flexible control system. Move with the joystick and fire
with the keyboard, or move with the keyboard and fire with the
mouse, or move and fire with two joysticks or, ... ("You
get the idea." -PJM)
- Adjustable and self-adjusting difficulty. Includes settings
from Apprentice to Archmage, with an algorithm that fine-tunes
game parameters according to your recent performance.
- Available for Windows, Linux, and Mac OS X!
|The Last Sorceror Game Related Software:
- Smash through over fifty levels in this awesome arcade game!
Arcade: INVASION WAVES - No more bricks, no more breaks!
Take the challenge! Experience real battle!
PS2 Game - Game Cloner - GAME CLONER helps you to burn PS2
games, Burn DVD Games or TV Games, whatever they are!
Game - The aim of the game is to defeat the Red Dragon who
stole a Holy Gem.
Adventures 3D - A Pac Man game remake.
Pacman - Shoot ghosts, escape encirclement with a scream,
and collect beans in a maze.
Stuff Game - Can you imagine great mix of Bubble Bobble
and Brave Dwarves? Stop guessing, and just take a look, a Crazy
Game for you !
Space Trip - Universal adventure! Snowy just got too big
for planet Earth and is now ready for some space adventures.
Taxi - In this amazing game you are to pilot a pre-historic
helicopter and drive that baby.
Airplane - It is a spoof on popular scrolling shooters game.
you are to pilot the most unusual airplane in the world !
- Word Shark for Windows - A word finding game that features a local dictionary to validate words
- Shroomz - Rescue the little Stinkers in this exciting new adventure in the world of Wonderland
- Strap on your lab goggles and get your daily dose of science with Moleculous
- Treasure Island - A fun adventure to the Caribbean to discover treasures buried by sea pirates
- Okoker Brains Practicer - A intelligence practice software. It can improves the intelligence quotient of children and adult
- Brain Train Age - Brain train age provides memory, analysis, intuition, count and language modules for you test
- Jr. Scientist - A scientist that helps famous fairy tale characters and cool animals finish the science experiments needed to help their daily life