|Home | Editor Picks | New Releases | Submit | Sitemap | Contact | More...|
Internet Tools > Email
ePreserver helps you copy your AOL Personal Filing Cabinet (PFC file) to Microsoft Outlook or Outlook Express. Export your AOL address book and email with ease.ePreserver Quickly and easily copy your AOL e-mail, address book and favorite places to Microsoft Outlook or Outlook Express. Don't risk losing information you've spent years putting together. With ePreserver, bringing this information over to your new ISP will take you only a few seconds.
* Preserves ALL contact information from AOL including email addresses, phone numbers, street addresses, groups/distribution lists and company information.
* FAST download of less than three minutes, even for dial-up users.
* Automatically locates your AOL information. No searching your disk for complicated filenames.
* Retrieves the email you thought was lost. Convert PFC files even if you no longer subscribe to AOL.
* Designed for easy use, even if you're a beginner.
* Unconditional money-back guarantee. If it doesn't work, you don't pay.
ePreserver Key Features:
* Copies your AOL Address Book, email, and Favorite Places.
* Import to the following email applications and address books:
o Outlook Express / Windows Address Book (WAB)
o Microsoft Outlook 97, 98, 2000, XP and 2003.
* Copies your information even if you are no longer a member of AOL.
* Automatically finds your AOL files and your Outlook or Outlook Express files. No hunting around to find your files!
* Accurately converts your email, even HTML email and embedded pictures. Preserves individual folders.
* Supports multiple screen names.
* Automatic address book field mapping.
* Online help.