Get Ready For The Ultimate Blast
|Space Tripper brings you one of the most hardcore arcade shoot-em-up experiences ever for PC, Mac & Linux.
Space Tripper brings you the very best in retro arcade gaming.
No story, No background, No plot and No friends. It's just blast
or be blasted.
Inspired from Williams arcade classic , 'Defender', Space Tripper
delivers probably the most furious shoot-em-up of the modern era,
combined with state of the art graphics.
If you like your video games tough, then this is for you.
Everything you need comes included.A fast, highly manouvarable
craft. Enough gun to take out the universe. Absolutely loads of
enemies to obliterate, and some seriously mean bosses. Nothing
else comes close for that classic arcade experience.
MutantStorm for Linux $14.95
Buy MutantStorm for MAC
MutantStorm for Win $14.95
| Your adventure takes
you through 14 levels, spread over 4 beautiful worlds, all visualized
in glorious 3D. Perfect visuals, for the perfectly, furious gameplay!
Psychedelic holographic world. Face transforming UFO's and their
motherships on the way to a HUGE spider boss!
Blast the defenses on the surface of massive battleships. Tanks,
Missile launchers, power generators & turrets. Flak Mania!
Travel to a far off world, inhabited by strange bug creatures and
exploding pods. Explore further and come up against strangling worms
and a deadly Snake boss.
Mysterious, trap ridden structures, waiting to snare anything curious
( or crazy ) enough to investigate. Not much known about this cursed
Space tripper Key Features:
- 14 levels spread over 4 worlds
- Full freedom of movement
- Weapon power ups
- Over 20 unique enemies
- Joypad support
- Vibrant 3D engine with particle FX
- Huge end of world bosses
- Furious gameplay
- Display options, for low end machines
tripper Related Software:
- AirXonix - An ultra modern 3-dimensional remake of the famous Xonix game.
- AirStrike II - Rough, cruel and intense helicopter 3D action game that makes you fly and fight over desert, water and industrial areas.
- Alien Shooter - Be a hero! Save Humanity from the attack by evil monster aliens from outer space.
- Alien Sky - Fight on 120 levels of thrilling space-shooting action behind enemy lines.
- Bugatron Gold - It is fun, fast, and you don't have to be a computer wiz to figure out how to play...
- Best Friends Forever - Explore 14 boards of the Ice World in the FREE version, and take on all 3 worlds and 72 boards in the full version!
- Battle Packman 2 Terminator - It is a mad 3D shooter game.
- Barbarian: back to the fighting Game - This game is barbarians' fighting on swords.
- CRIMSONLAND - Thousands of aliens, giant spiders, mutant lizards, and more are on the attack.
- Cosmo Bots - Qix and Jezzball fans will love our super-addictive new game!
- Dunjax - It is an action game for Windows with DirectX
- Gunner 2 - A new 3D war game with well known rules: Shoot'em all to win!
- MagicBeads - A modification of the Tetcolor. You have to build rows of minimum 3 blocks of the same colour which are then to be removed.
- Platypus Game - Collosatropolis has invaded the peaceful land of Mungola. Who can stop the invading forces? You of course!
- Ricochet Xtreme - It is an award winning breakout style game.
- SubmarineS - Destroy enemy subs before they destroy you. Explode them with slowly falling depth charges while avoiding their mines.
- Snake Tetris - There are 3 tetris games in this game: Snake Tetris, Snake and Tetris.
- AirStrike II: Gulf Thunder Game - A fresh sequel to AirStrike II, arguably the most exciting 3D indie helicopter combat action game ever released.
- AstroAvenger Game - It is split into 5 different worlds (galaxies), each with 10 levels (a total of fifty).
- Alien Stars - A fantastic Vertical Scrolling Space Shooter game! Leave your fears far behind. Set your mind free
Win: 2.87 MB
MAC: 4.33 MB
Linux: 5.05 MB
Win: 98, ME, 2000, XP
MAC: OSX only (10.2+)
Win: P3 400mhz or faster, 64MB ram,
30MB Harddisk space
MAC:G3 400mhz or faster, 64MB ram,
30MB Harddisk space
Linux:G3 400mhz or faster, 64MB ram,
30MB Harddisk space
Click to enlarge