> Linux Software
webApp.secure SE for Linux 3.0
|Easy-to-install/use application firewall that protects a Web site against defacement. The perfect addition to any Web security tool kit.
webApp.secure SE is a straightforward, easy-to-install/use application firewall that protects a Web site against defacement, known as well as unknown server worms (Code Red, Nimbda, etc.), and other application-level attacks.
Its minimal footprint, high-performance, and low cost make it the perfect addition to any Web security tool kit.
Event logging, 2 forms of notification, and support for most client-side scripting is also included. webApp.secure SE is also available for Windows 2000/XP, FreeBSD, Solaris, and QNX.
It has always been straight-forward, proactive Web server protection. But unique features available in version 3.0 helps it easily integrate into a wide-variety of environments.
The benefits of absolute Web server protection provided by webApp.secure SE are hard to believe at such a low cost. Its instant Web server hardening qualities make patch-management a thing of the past.
Buy webApp.secure SE for Windows
Buy webApp.secure SE for Linux
| webApp.secure SE for Linux
Key Features & Benefits:
- Positive protection model through Intended Use Guidelines (IUG)
- Real-time Network Alerts (Windows)
- Real-time E-mail Alerts
- Real-time HTTP Alerts
- System Logging (Windows Event Log/Unix syslog)
- Detailed Activity Log
- XML-format Alert Log
- Browser-based Administration
- MMC-compliant Windows Administration Console
- Easy Installation and Configuration
- SSL Support
- Stateful Load-balancing Support
- Protects Against Known and Unknown Day Zero Worms.
- Prevents Forceful Browsing.
- Protects Against Certain URL Parameter Tampering Attacks.
- Prevents Certain Stealth Commanding Attacks.
- Protects Against Certain Buffer Overrun Attacks.
- Prevents Banner-grabbing.
- Prevents Defacement.
- Effortless Installation and Configuration.
- Minimal On-going Administration Required.
|webApp.secure SE for Linux
- BrowserLock - A next-generation combination of a personal Internet portal and Web access filter.
- Check&Get - Manages browser favorites, Checks Web sites for changes and updates, retrieves and highlights the changed contents.
- Webcopier Pro - A powerful offline browser that downloads Web sites and stores them locally.
- WebCloner - Makes it easy for any Internet user to download rapidly and automatically large amounts of data and organize it efficiently for later use.
- WebGrab - A powerful Web Site Grabber for you !
- WebEditor - can administer your web sites on your own.
- WebExpress - A powerful visual Web development tool.
- Web Buttons - few clicks to create 3D website button maker, web page button, any shape cool website button
- Web Questionnaire - makes it easy to design feedback forms and online questionnaires.
- Easy Website Pro - A tool designed to Create, Export and Publish your websites
- Web Gallery Wizard - The fast, easy and fun way to create your own personal website photo pages
- Pos HTML Image Mapper - Using the software you can easily create graphic toolbars to your website
- Rainbow Web - Artistically and conceptually, this groovy puzzle game is extraordinary
- printpunk - Automatically fit web pages to the printed page from Internet Explorer
- Intellyweb - Free website maker, just download it and start making websites easier than ever! Create nice looking and functional websites
Win: 10.2 MB
Linux: 1.27 MB
Free to try
Windows 2000/XP, Linux, FreeBSD, Solaris, QNX
Pentium III 500 MHz; Sun Ultra II 440 MHz; IBM iSeries
128 Mb RAM
100 Mbps NIC
300 Mb free disk space