One Cat Image Squasher 1.0
image resizer that optimizes even huge collections of images to
fit on today's mobile devices (PocketPC, PSP, Archos, etc.)
One Cat Image Squasher An intelligent image
resizer that optimizes even huge collections of images to fit on
today's mobile devices (PocketPC, PSP, Archos, etc.), DVDs, or for
better display on your laptop and desktop.
One Cat Image Squasher Key
How does it work?
- Resizes single directories or entire collections
- Fit-to Wizard can fit images by resolution or quality to a
- Support for many popular mobile devices (PocketPC, PSP, Archos,
- Very easy to use step by step procedure
One Cat Image Squasher provides a simple to use step by step procedure
to resize your picture collections. There are two methods at your
disposal: manual and wizard. With the wizard, you simply provide
the memory size of the target device or disc and then choose to
squash the images by specifying either the resolution (dimensions)
of the target images or the quality (compression level). The program
will then make the best guess for the corresponding settings. If
you are more adventuresome, you can choose the manual method and
specify the dimensions and compression yourself. Then let it run!
When complete, your newly squashed images will be ready to go.
Sony PSP Helper Version
As of version 1.01, a Sony PSP Helper mode is available with One
Cat Image Squasher. If you purchased or downloaded the Sony PSP
version it is active by default or you can activate it under the
options menu. Once activated, it is even easier to manage your pictures
on the Sony PSP. And with the new smarter, clearer picture resizer
your images look sharper than ever!
Pictures get bigger and bigger
With the advent of the digital camera, suddenly all of your memories
could be stored on a computer. Well, at least all of the memories
you bothered to snap a picture of. Without the need to buy film
or develop every picture, the number of pictures people take has
expanded rapidly. Every year brings better cameras, with higher
resolution pictures. But with each advance in resolution the size
of images increases as well. This is great for displaying images
on very high resolution displays or when printed, but it does require
a large amount of space.
LCD displays simply not that big
While high resolution images are great when printing out pictures,
most display devices don't need this level of resolution. Laptop
and desktop LCD displays rarely have a resolution more than 2 megapixels,
meaning typical viewing of these images do not require the extra
resolution and disk space present in the original pictures. By using
One Cat Image Squasher to resize the images in your collection,
you can store more pictures in a smaller space and simply archive
the larger originals.
Mobile device displays even smaller
The advent of handheld devices such as PocketPCs, Sony PSPs, and
integrated MP3 players, provides even more opportunities to show
off your pictures. Of course, these devices don't have a large amount
of disk space. Utilizing the fact that mobile devices have even
smaller resolution displays, One Cat Image Squasher can fit huge
picture collections in very limited space. With its fit-to wizard,
it can even choose the best quality and size settings to best accomodate
|One Cat Image Squasher Related Software:
- Elecard XMuxer Pro - Designed to multiplex and demultiplex MPEG-2 Transport Streams and Program Streams.
- Plato Photo Slideshow - Help you create an exciting photo slide show with background music, subtitle, and transition effects .
- ACDSee 8 Photo Manager - Organize, enhance, and share in the blink of an eye.
- Image Catalog - Batch thumbnailing utility capable of processing multiple directories with one push of a button.
- Media Resizer - A Image Resizer Photo Resizer Resize Picture Resizer, quickly and easily prepares your image collections to be published on the web.
- AyeView - image viewer, converter and browser runs on Windows.
- Zoner Media Explorer 5 - A professional tool to edit, organize, and publish your picture.
- Accessory Media Viewer - An all purpose TIFF Viewer, TGA Viewer, JPEG Viewer that allows you to Find, View, Edit. and Print Picture
- HiMedia - HiMedia help you organize and enjoy your digital media
- MediaMonkey Standard - Convert MP3s, OGGs, and WMA files into other formats with the Audio Converter, Organize music
- Picture Show - Multimedia Slide Show and Thumbnail Viewer !
- Photo Manager - photo managment by rename files using drag and drop.
- AVD Slide Show - A nice utility you can use to easily view a sequence of images as a slide show
- ABLE PHOTO SLIDE SHOW - see all the digital photos and other images without opening each up individually
- Game Cloner - copy various kinds of Games, PC Games or TV Games, Copy DVD Games or CD Games etc.
- Copy PlayStation 2 PC Game - copy various kinds of Games, copy playstation 2 game etc.
Free to try
Win 2000, XP