Utilities > Backup
Backup Utility Program - AISBackup is a backup program designed to provide backups of your PC data to the following media:
CD-R & CD-RW; USB / FireWire connected Hard Drives;Removable Media such as Iomega Zip and Jaz drives and DVD RAM; Local Hard Drives; Networked Drives; Backup to internet or intranet FTP Server.
AISBackup offers 3 methods for backing up to CD: AISBackup integrated CD Writer; A third party packet writing interface; A third party CD Mastering Application.
|File Size:||2.54 MB|
- Easily create backup jobs to describe backups of your hard drive.
- Familiar 'Explorer' style interface for selecting files for Backup and Restore.
Optionally backup files that that are larger than the backup media (maximum file size 4GB) .
- Backups can Span multiple CDs and Removable Media, such as Iomega Zip.
- Backs up hidden, read only and system files.
- On FAT file systems AISBackup can back up 'Opened Exclusive' files.
- The backup can be tested for restore capability.
- Optional password protection.
- AISBackup retains all backed up versions of your files so that you can revert to an old copy of a file.
- Each backup is Session based, this means that you can restore your system to a particular date.
- Comprehensive list of duplicate file actions to ensure that you restore only the files that you want to where you want.
- Right Click / Restore file as function to restore a file back to a different name.
- Auto run jobs at any time using Microsoft?? Task Scheduler.
- Cue card system to guide you through the process of taking a backup and performing a restore.
- AISBackup creates standard zip format files enabling you to access your backed up data using your favourite zip program.
- Easy to set-up and auto run AISBackup using the Microsoft?? Task Scheduler.