Remote Task Manager
control interface that can be run from any remote Windows NT/2000/XP
and Windows Server 2003 computer.
Remote Task Manager is a systems control interface that can
be run from any remote Windows NT/2000/XP and Windows Server 2003
computer. This enables a Systems Administrator to control most aspects
of a remote environment. The simple-to-use, tabbed interface separates
applications, services, devices, processes, events, shared resources
and performance monitor, making each of these very easy to control.
| A Systems
Administrator can start or stop services or devices, add new services
or devices, manage the run level and adjust the security (permissions,
auditing and owner). The Process Function and the Task Manager allows
remote termination and adjusting of priority. An Event Viewer lets
the Administrator view all events as though they were being run
on the host computer. The Performance Monitor displays a dynamic
overview of the computer's performance (CPU and memory usage). RTM
even supports remote installs, enabling a Systems Administrator
to set up a service on remote machines without ever having to physically
go to them. RTM adds the ability to lock/shutdown/reboot and to
create processes on remote computers.
|With RTM you can:
- Monitor all running tasks, processes, services and events
on remote computers.
- Watch features of running tasks (the handle of the main window,
process ID, etc.).
- Watch features of running processes (process ID, CPU time,
privileges used, memory, priority).
- See which process is associated with a selected task.
- See which process is associated with a selected service.
- End a selected task correctly.
- Terminate a selected process at any time.
- Change priority of a selected process.
- Control which CPUs the process will be allowed to execute
- Stop, start, restart, pause and continue any selected service
- Change startup parameters of a service or a device (name,
account, startup type, dependencies, etc.).
- Change service's repair parameters on Windows 2000/XP.
- Watch dependent services.
- Adjust service's and device's security (permissions, auditing
- Manage shared resources on remote computers.
- Clear event logs.
- Archive event logs.
- Monitor a dynamic overview of the computer's performance (CPU
and memory usage).
- Shut down and reboot remote computers.
- Create processes on remote computers.
- Lock computers remotely.
- Innovatools Add/Remove Plus! - remove program designed for all windows operating systems that offers an easier and better way to add / remove / uninstall programs
- Advanced PDF Password Recovery - decrypt protected Adobe Acrobat PDF files! a powerful PDF Password Recovery for you !
- MemOptimizer - monitors your system in the background and frees resources when these are required
- TS-AudioToMIDI - convert MP3 to MIDI, convert WAV to MIDI, Convert CDa to MIDI super easy
- BlazingTools Perfect Keylogger - Windows Keylogger Software
- Excel Password Recovery - recover lost or forgotten passwords to the Microsoft Excel 2003/XP/2002/2000/97 documents protected with password for open
- Advanced Excel 2000 Password Recovery - recovering the lost or forgotten passwords to the documents created in all versions of Microsoft Excel
- Spytech Realtime-Spy - spy program allows you to monitor or spy any PC from anywhere
- PDF Password Remover - decrypt protected Adobe Acrobat PDF files...
- Advanced ACT Password Recovery - Symantec ACT Password Reecovery program to recover passwords to Symantec ACT! files
- MS Access 2000 Password Recovery - display lost passwords to any password-protected MS Access file type
- Liatro Button Maker - vector web button maker for creating web buttons
- RM to MP3 Converter - convert RM to MP3 or WAV files.
- CD Label Maker - make cd or dvd labels
Free to try
Win NT4.0, 2000,2003, XP
2M free HD space
Click to Enlarge