A-PDF Creator 3.2.0
A-PDF Creator is a PDF virtual printer for Windows that allows you to create PDF files easily. With A-PDF creator;
everyone can create professional-quality PDF documents by simply selecting the "Print" command from virtually printer
(A-PDF Creator) in any application.
A - PDF creator is A PDF virtual printer for Windows that allows you to create PDF files easily. With A - PDF creator;
Everyone can create professional quality of PDF files by simply choose "print" command in fact of printer, Speed quick,
affordable utility allows you to create professional quality PDF files by simply "print" using A - PDF creator printers in
any Microsoft Windows system application.
Its purpose is to let the user exchange electronic literature easy, independent environment which they were initially created.
It also allows companies report released, marketing plan, price list, contract and any other documents in a portable
electronic document formats.
A-PDF Creator Features :
Install as a printer driver
A-PDF Creator appear in the Printer & Fax folder as "A-PDF
Creator", so you can print from your application as you would print to a standard printer.
Easy to use
No need to learn a complex program. Just select the "A-PDF Creator" Printer and click OK.
Support any type of printable windows documents:
including DOC, DOCX, PPT,PPTX, XLS, XLSX, PUB, DWG, HTML, MHTML and TXT etc.
Support PDF Security.
PDF files can be password protected to control whether the PDF can be viewed, printed, modified, copied or annotated.
40-bit and 128-bit encryption levels are supported. For example, you can protect the PDF so that readers cannot copy
the text from it. (Set files permissions to restrict printing, copying, and future modifications to the document)
Support PDF Watermark
Using A-PDF creator you can stamp\watermark a PDF
with custom text or an image and apply transparency, rotation, opacity, color variation or other effects.
Support Document information
Possibility to set the title, subject, author, keywords for the PDF.
Send PDF via email
Can be configured to send the generated PDF automatically via email.
(Integrate with MS Outlook and Outlook Express e-mail clients to automatically attach PDF files to e-mail messages)
reate PDF file to an N-up Layout
Create PDF file with simple N-up imposition and foldable booklet (4:1 2:3 ...) imposition
Support After save actions
Custom actions can be defined to be performed afterthe PDF was successfully generated,
such as opening (or not) the PDF file with the default viewer once it's created,
or running a custom application with given parameters.
Create professional -quality PDF documents by simply selecting the "Print" command from virtual printer in any application.
A-PDF Creator is a standalone program costing only $27. It does NOT require Adobe Acrobat Pro, which costs hundreds of dollars.
|A-PDF CreatorRelated Software:
- Adolix PDF Converter - Create pdf files from any application using a virtual printer.
- AutoPlay me for PDF - Create AutoPlay PDF CDs easily. Simply drag and drop and press Burn to CD . Hot
- PDF Converter - PDF to Word, PDF to Text, PDF to Doc, PDF to Image, PDF to HTML, Word to PDF, Image to PDF, Excel to PDF, PPT to PDF software
- PDF to Word - The Best PDF to Word Converter for your ! Convert PDF to Word Easy !
- PDFcamp(pdf writer) - PDF creation software that converts any type of printable Windows document,.
- PDF To Image Converter - An application program based on Windows platform, which can directly convert PDF files to dozens of image formats .
- PDF to HTML - Converts PDF files to HTML files while seeking to preserve the original page layout
- PPT to PDF Converter - Convert Microsoft PowerPoint Document into PDF Files, Convert PDF PPT is super easy !
- PrintSniffer - is a software that allow system administrator to monitor and control printing in their corporate network
- SpeedyPDF - A virtual pdf printer which allows you to quickly create PDF files by simply printing from your Windows application.
Free to try
Windows 7, 2000 XP Vista
256 MB RAM
| Screenshots |
Click to enlarge