Security and Encryption-1
Tiasoft Secured Drive 1.1
encryption application that supports encrypted logical drives for
Windows XP/2000/NT and Windows ME/95/98 computers!
Tiasoft Secured Drive is an easy-to-use encryption application
that supports encrypted logical drives for Windows XP/2000/NT and
Windows ME/95/98 computers.
It protects sensitive data on personal computers, notebooks,
and removable media and works with all kinds of media, including
Though powerful and effective, Tiasoft Secured Drive works seamlessly
with other applications, and is almost invisible for the user.
You do not have to change your normal work habits or study cryptography.
Tiasoft Secured Drive has a user-friendly interface and is very
easy to use.
Tiasoft Secured Drive:
Why do you need Tiasoft
Comprehensive List of Features
- To protect sensitive financial, medical and personal information
to which you simply do not want others to have access. This
is particularly important in today’s networked environment
where information on your personal computer is exposed to the
world while you are surfing the net.
- To set up personal work areas on a shared machine where each
user is guaranteed exclusive access to his or her own programs
and files. Each user can mount his or her own secured drives
while using the machine and then rest assured that nobody else
can access the files once the secured drives are unmounted
- To create secured drives of material that are accessible
only to designated members of a given workgroup. A secured drive
can be mounted when members of the team want to work on a given
project and can then be unmounted and stored in its encrypted
format when they are finished.
- To prevent someone from gaining access to proprietary information
stored on a notebook computer. In general, if you lose your
notebook (or someone steals it), all of your personal information
(including access and passwords to on-line services, business
and personal contacts, financial records, and so on), are subject
to misuse by those with criminal intent and could end up costing
more than the price of the missing notebook
- To secure the contents of external media such as floppy disks
and storage cartridges. The ability to encrypt external media
provides an added level of security for storing and exchanging
- Strong security.
Tiasoft Secured Drive provides fast and secure encryption of
your data with minimal impact on the amount of time it takes
to access your programs and files. It stores the contents of
each secure drive in an encrypted file which can easily be backed
up and exchanged with colleagues.
Once written to a secured drive, your data is never stored in
an 'open' condition. Tiasoft Secured Drive provides a new level
of security with standard, proven and published cryptographic
algorithms (DES, 3DES, AES, GOST, SHA1, MD5).
- Using in Network.
Tiasoft Secured Drive software for Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP
operating systems can use any network drive for creating and
accessing file-containers. This network drive may be shared
by a computer with any operating system, for example, UNIX-like
operating systems (OSF/1, LINUX, BSD, SunOS, AIX and others),
Novell, Windows NT, Windows 95, Windows 3.xx and others.
Secured drives look like usual local drives, and any software
or operating system utility will work with these secured drives
in the usual way. As the example of this feature, secured drives
may be shared in a network in the same way as the other local
drives on computer.
- Easy to use.
Tiasoft Secured Drive is easy to use. You need only enter the
appropriate password. After password verification, access and
use of the encrypted data become transparent for any application.
No further action is needed to keep new or altered data in the
secure encrypted form.
- No "back door" in the software.
No access possible under any circumstances. If you forget a
password, you will completely lose the ability to access your
data. There is no special procedure, secret code, or hidden
entry method to fall back on.
- Low requirements to processor productivity and the size
- PC Private Eye - puts your PC to work while you're not around, a power Webcam Security
- SpyBuddy - a very good stealth PC Monitoring and Surveillance Spy Software
- Advanced Word 2000 Password Recovery - recover lost or forgotten passwords to files/documents created in Microsoft Word
- MemOptimizer - monitors your system in the background and frees resources when these are required
- eTrust PestPatrol Anti-Spyware - powerful security and personal privacy tool that detects and eliminates destructive pests
- Total Privacy - -to-use powerful and flexible data cleaning system for a single-user Windows PC
- Anti-Trojan Shield - advanced Trojan Cleaner, Trojan hunter and Trojan Detector
- Advanced EFS Data Recovery - recover ( decrypt ) files encrypted on NTFS (EFS) partitions created in Windows 2000 XP and Windows Server 2003
- Excel Password Recovery - recover lost or forgotten passwords to the Microsoft Excel 2003/XP/2002/2000/97 documents protected with password for open
- DiskInternals Uneraser - recovering documents, photos, archives and files of other types deleted from any storage media
- CleanMyPC Registry Cleaner - Perfect Computer Registry Cleanup Software
- Advanced Excel 2000 Password Recovery - recovering the lost or forgotten passwords to the documents created in all versions of Microsoft Excel
- PestPatrol - Home User License - powerful security and personal privacy tool
- Easy Calendar Maker - calendar creator and maker software
- CD Label Maker - make cd or dvd labels
- CD to MP3 Ripper - convert CD to MP3, WAV, WMA, OGG, VQF. Convert audio formats MP3, WAV, WMA, OGG
Free to try
Win 98, Me, NT4.0, 2000, XP
15M free HD space