Business & Finance > Personal Finance
Amateur Invest 2007
|Keep your investments private, track the value of your investments,
also in different currencies, and have more graph's, charts, reports, alarms and analysis' at your disposal.
Amateur Invest keeps your investments private. No internet
site knows about you personal finances. You can get free quotes
via the internet in almost realtime. For example, quotes from many
countries, including US, Germany, UK, Australia, Canada, Denmark,
France, Italy, Spain, Holland, Sweden, Norway, New Zealand - and
You can update the value of your portfolio and update the value of all stocks. You can track the value of your investments, also in different currencies.
You have more graph's, charts, reports, alarms and analysis' at your disposal, get a better foundation for making your investments, and also track your bank accounts, and do budgetting.
Buy Now $49.99
Amateur Invest Key Features:
1.The bank section
In the bank section you can have all your own accounts, and it can hold all the deposits and withdrawals made on those accounts. This makes it possible for you to keep track of your cash flow, and it makes it possible for you to keep track of the interest rates that you receive from or pay to your bank.
2. The stock & portfolio section
In the stock section you register a lot of companies. For each of these companies you can then enter the stock prices for each day/week or update them for FREE via internet, and keep track of the company performance. At the same time you can enter your own stock portfolio, and keep track of your gains or losses. Other features includes information that relate to stock prices, and general hints & ideas about investing.
3. Reports & Graphics
With the reports & graphics part, you can then see all the above information in ways that make your investment easier, and more profitable.
4. Alarms & watches
In the alarms & watches part, you can compare stock prices and portfolio performance. You can also set up various point, that should be triggered if certain prices are reached.
The feature set include:
- Make technical analysis.
- Play what-if scenarios.
- See stock price.
- Check the limits you set up for companies.
- Compare your portfolio performance to an index.
- Have your interest rates calculated.
- See the cash flow of your bank accounts in graphs.
- These are just examples of the different alarms & watches you can set up.
|Amateur Invest Related Software:
- PCFolio - track your gain/losses, average amount paid for securities, amounts invested, total commissions paid and more!
- FastAnswer Ratio Evaluator - Calculate over two dozen key financial ratios and generate quality presentation comparison graphs
- XLInvestor - Use Investing functions such as Bollinger, Aroon, On Balance Volume, MACD and MUCH more in Excel
- Financial Accounting - A financial accounting software, accounting tutorial on the financial accounting cycle.
- Account Pro - a versatile and user-friendly multi-lingual accounting and finance planning program
- SmartPOP2Exchange - forwards messages from POP3 server accounts to any SMTP server !
- AntiKeylog Home - Helps your privacy and sensitive information block high threat vulnerabilities during connect internet business
- InstantCashBook 3 - Book keeping software or cashbook software for small business owners record their daily financial activity.
- Eagleslots: Cactus Cash - A 5 reel, 20 payline slot machine game with a Mexican theme.
- Video Poker Calculator - A video poker odds calculator software.
- 995 CALCULATOR for Palm OS - a Powerful Palm Scientific calculator for Pocket PC and Palm
- Ezy Amateur Investulator - Download very user friendly loan amortizer software on earth.
- Financial Advisor - Provides an extensive collection of financial tools and calculators aimed at both the home and professional user...
- LoanAmortizer Standard - A loan amortization and payment schedule preparation and printing application suitable for personal and business use
Free to try
32Mb or more RAM
Pentium 200Mhz or faster processor
| Screenshots |
Click to enlarge
| Advertisement |