Desktop Management >
|The Radar Screensaver is a modern and outstanding screen saving software which is able to turn your video display into a screen of the fabulous radar watching the skies, seas and near-Earth space.
The Radar Screensaver is a modern and outstanding screensaver which is able to turn your video display into a screen of a fabulous radar watching the skies, seas, and near-Earth space.
If you have two or more monitors connected to your PC, you will be able to configure it to show same or different situations on different displays. This will turn your workplace into something like real airspace observation outpost.
The Radar Screensaver 1.70 introduces a new function which will make it more useful than casual screen savers, allowing you to leave an on-screen message while you are away from your computer.
Buy Now $19.50
Radar Screensaver key features :
- Bi-directional antenna
In this mode the radar antenna emits two radio beams instead of one. Therefore, you will see two opposing rotating beams. Such fantastic behaviour will double object detection rate.
- Object markers
These are animated overlaid rectangles with information about detected flying objects: azimuth, distance, course and speed. You may choose the color of markers or to disable them at all.
- Path tracking marks
Among with object markers you will find these broken lines which indicates previously determined positions of the flying objects. This might be useful for operator to track the object paths.
- Main radar display
It is at center of display and shows a situation around the radar site. There is a rotating line ĘC radar beam, reflected from flying objects, clouds and terrain around the site. You can choose traffic intensity.
- Coordinate scale grids
These are placed over the main and sector radar displays and might be used for precise flying objects coordinate determination. You can choose a grid color and one of five grid sets or disable them.
- Variable colors
You can choose the colors to paint all the elements of the animation. Moreover, to avoid display phosphour burnout because of static elements, these colors might be made variable.
- Sector displays
These are the displays at screen corners. Each sector paints a radar beam sweep in corresponding quadrant when antenna passes over it. There will be splashes from flying objects exposed by beam.
- AWACS mode
In this mode, the radar antenna located aboard of the "Airborne Warning And Control System" aircraft. It flies around the controlled area and you can see all the effects caused by this on radar display.
- Detection log
There are two columns located at left and right display sides. When radar beam passes over object and it is recognized, the detection log will be supplemented with information regarding the object.
- Satellite-powered object identification
You will see an operation of identification system: it will take satellite photo of the object, recognize the type of object and will show its picture with name. There are more than fifty aircraft types.
- Terrain contour map
To simplify to the operator a task of determining where one or the other flying object flies at present time, you can enable terrain contour map projection to the main radar display.
- Terrain/clouds noise
In reality, the radar beam reflects not only from flying objects, but from clouds and terrain too. You can enable this option to reflect this effect on your radar display and increase the realism.
- Geometric distortions
This will approach the look of object marks to real ones: actually, object marks does not look like exact circles, rather they are circles smashed across radar display tangent.
- On-screen message
You can prepare a text message to display it to someone who will try to close your screensaver when you are away from your computer. You can create shortcuts for this mode of operation.
If you will find your Radar Screensaver too silent, enable sounds of two kinds. First will occur each time antenna beam exposes flying object, and second will occur when object marker flashes.
- Multi-monitor support
Choose to have same or different situation modeled on your video displays and which of them should be black while running animation. Choose resolution and color depth for each display.
|Radar Screensaver Related Software:
Desktop Management >
- Animated Screen - Create professional animated screensaver wallpaper and greetings card ( Ecard ) quickly
- 2Flyer Screensaver Builder - allows you to create high-quality screensavers and share them with others
- 3D Canyon Flight Screensaver - allows you to fly through photo-realistic three-dimensional canyon.
- Alchemy 3D Screensaver - shows you an ancient alchemy lab complete with mystic stuff, amazing lighting effects and mysterious fog
- Aqua 3D Screensaver - Watch an aquarium on your desktop, a wonderful Aqua 3D Aquarium Screensaver for you !
- Easy Screensaver Creator - The fastest and easiest way to create share screen saver and resell it.
- ElectriCalm 3D Screensaver - shows off an amazing 3D world complete with a starry sky and a cool foggy night.
- Flash ScreenSaver Builder - This screensaver maker allows you to use flash SWF files in screensavers along with images, text and multimedia
- Internet ScreenSaver Builder - Make screen savers updateable via Internet. Use images, text and avi/wav/mp3 files with wizard,
- MatrixWorld 3D Screensaver - the Matrix Screen Saver on your desktop, It is so cool!
- Picture River ScreenSaver - is a spectacular slideshow screensaver with over 40 stunning special effects
- Stars 3 Screensaver - A unique and stunning 3D Windows screensaver featuring the Moon
- SeaStorm 3D Screensaver - Watch a sea storm on your desktop, The realistic 3D environment and stereo sound FX. Hot!
- Space Plasma 3D Screensaver - Shows you off a colourful plasma effect also known as Plasma Sphere or Illuma Storm
- WireWorld 3D Screensaver - Look into a hunk of electric wires screensaver
Date Added: |
Free to try
Wind 98 or better
10MB free HD space
Pentium III 600 MHz
| Screenshots |
Click to enlarge
| Advertisement |