Space General - World War IV
|A space turn-based strategy game which represents World War 4 conflict on tactical level. You can purchase new units and combat technologies during the game.
Space General - World War IV is a space turn-based strategy game which represents World War 4 conflict on tactical level. Game contains missions, death-match and free hunt scenarios and campaigns with various unit production potential and technology level. The user-friendly game engine allows more than 60 unit types, including planet battleships, galaxy cruisers, death-stars, stealth units, star destroyers, air-space interceptors, explorers, planet artillery and radars. Game objectives are various: you can conquer all enemy major space stations, destroy enemy units, defend your space stations, and secure cargo convoy to the friendly station.
Space General - World War IV Key Features:
- User-friendly interface.
- Player can choose between 12 nations, including United Planets of America, Worlds of Canada, Fourth Reich, United Stars Kingdom, Australian Planets, Great New Zealand, Chipan Empire and Soviet Socialist Planets.
- Player can purchase new units and combat technologies during the game.
- Game objectives are various, with time limit.
- Units can move and have radar range. So you can not just open fire where you want. Your ship can find and fire on enemy only around its own position, like in reality.
|Space General - World War IV Related Game:
- Conquest - A version of the Risk Board Game for Windows PCs, Handheld PCs and Pocket PCs.
- Critical Mass - A game set in the future, where you are the commander of a squadron of spaceships.
- Firefight Game - Truly amazing and I highly recommend you give it a try.
- Mother Of All Battles - A strategy game where the object is to capture the world starting from your single home city.
- Net Sea War - A "battleship"-type board game you can play against computer or real-life opponents.
- Net Chess - with this chess game you can play chess game with friends and family on the same computer, via email or online.
- Net Checkers - Play checkers against the engines, with friends and family.
- Pax Solaris - A fast paced and addictive real time strategy game, based on the board game Risk.
- President Forever - The most in-depth, intense presidential election game ever made.
- Rats! Game - Kill all the rats before they mate and overrun the maze.
- Smugglers 2 - It is the sequel of the known strategy-trading game for Windows.
- Slay Game - A simple to learn Fun Brain Game, brain teaser puzzle game of strategy and cunning set in medieval times.
- SeaWar: The Battleship 2 - The Battleship 2 is now dressed in multitude of effects, unique for each level.
- TV Manager - Take charge of a small and nearly bankrupt TV station and lead it to glory as the world's biggest TV network.
- The General Game - A version of the classic board game, the general for Windows PC and Pocket PC!
- The Tanks - The tank battle on the transparent screen.
- MissionRisk - A strategy game for up to 6 players. MissionRisk is based on Risk, the classic military strategy game of world domination.
|Space General - World War IV
Free to try
Windows 98, XP, ME, NT, 2000
15MB free HDD