Home & Education>
PC Tattletale Internet Monitor For Kids
Tattletale parental control programs & internet monitoring software
for parents monitors teen chat rooms, instant messages, web sites,
email and more.
New parental control software and Internet monitoring software captures
everything your child does online; what they see, where they go
and even who they talk to! This easy to use Internet monitoring
and parental control software makes it easy to help protect your
children when they go online, use instant messaging, chat rooms
or anytime children are online. PC Tattletale Internet monitoring
software automatically records: All Email - both in AND outbound
mail, all Chat sessions, all Instant Messages, every web sites visited,
all Keystrokes, Passwords, Videos and more! This powerful Internet
monitoring and parental control spy software discretely tracks &
records all the computer activity of your children when they are
on or off line. It runs automatically in the background, or you
can use the built-in scheduler to monitor only during the hours
your children use the family PC. PC Tattletale is backed by an iron
clad money back guarantee too.
Features 7 built-in Internet Monitoring & Parental Control Software tools
It's an all-in-one suite of Parental Controls & Internet Monitoring
- PC Tattletale records any & all software programs run,
web sites visited and does not interfere with normal browsing
& won't slow down your PC like so many other monitoring
- High resolution screen captures features simple "VCR
style" playback of all recorded material.
- PC Tattletale's "built-in scheduler" makes it easy
to invisibly monitor your child when you're not home, and its
secret password system ensures that only you can access the
PC Tattletale control panel.
- PC Tattletale even "unloads" itself from memory
automatically when it's not running and it uses less system
resources then Windows Instant Messenger.
- Invisble "Stealth" Operation
Our special "Stealth Technology" -- Once installed
and registered, PC Tattletale won't appear in the Windows Start
Menu, Desktop, Task Manager, Program Files Folders, or even
the Add/Remove programs menu - making PC Tattletale TOTALLY
invisible to the user.
- Chat & Instant Message Monitoring
PC Tattletale Powerful Chat Recorder records all chat sessions
& instant messages - Capturing both sides ANY Chat conversation
or Instant Message, including: AOL Chat Rooms and Instant Messenger,
ICQ Chats, MSN Messenger, Yahoo Messenger, and even Trillain
It features easy to read color coding for each "Chat Personality"
recorded, and even records up to 20 different chat sessions
- Screen Shot Capture
Screen Shots Captures - PC Tattletale's "VCR like controls
& playback" makes it as simple as clicking the “PLAY”
button to watch EVERYTHING your child did when they were online!
And, with PC Tattletale's special "cache purge" technology
you never have to worry about slowing down your PC because captured
screen shots and log files can't overfill your hard-drive! Works
with Internet Explorer and FireFox 1.5!
- Keystroke Recording
PC Tattletale's Advanced Keystroke Logger records all keystrokes
- Including passwords, "hidden characters" and true
keystrokes too - including passwords.
- Email Monitoring
Email Monitoring is easy as PC Tattletale captures both in AND
outbound mail - Records Outlook & Outlook Express, AOL Email,
Eudora, SMTP/POP3 Email, MS Exchange Email, Hotmail, Yahoo Email,
MSN System Email.
PC Tattletale can even send you copies of your child's emails
in REAL TIME so you'll know what's going on even if you're at
- Keyword Blocking
Web Filtering & keyword blocking -- Specify any keyword
that you want blocked. If your child tries to go to a web site
that contains that keyword, PC Tattletale displays a "404
Page not found error," leaving them wondering why they
can't get into blocked site.
- Web Site Recording
PC Tattletale solves the problem of helping you stay on top
of what your child does when you're not there to watch over
their shoulder. It gives you the tools to invisibly monitor
your child and help keep them safe on the Internet.
- Program Used Recording
PC Tattletale even records every program - It captures the name
of each program, the user launching that window, when that program
was started and how long the program was active.
|PC Tattletale Internet Monitor For Kids Related Software:
- Spam Stopper - Spam Monitor - An easy to use anti-spam stopper and Spam Cop to protect your Inbox against unsolicited junk email.
- Network Eagle Monitor - Powerful network monitoring and alerting software !
- Overseer Network Monitor - network monitor tool designed to run on a workstation or server running Windows 2000 or later.
- Ascella Log Monitor Plus - Notify users about events from event log via LAN and email!
- CallerID Monitor - Turn your PC into advanced full-featured Caller ID device using your modem or ISDN adapter
- Desktop Spy Agent - Personal Desktop Spy - invisible screen capture software !
- iSpyNOW - a Remotely deployable spy computer monitoring software !
- Spytech SpyAgent - The award winning and powerful computer monitoring spy software that you need
- XPCSpy Pro - The most powerful computer monitoring software for office or home use
- HSLAB HTTP Monitor - Real-time monitoring and statistics for Apache HTTP server !
- MSN Chat Monitor - Monitor MSN sessions on your network. And save it as HTML files!
- MING Chat Monitor - A simple and affordable software solution for companies who want to control, monitor, and archive unlimited IM traffic on the company network
- MING Bandwidth Monitor - A powerful bandwidth meter, monitor and traffic controller, which measures
- Webroot Spy Sweeper - Stop spyware from monitoring your PC activities and disrupting your online experience
- e-Surveiller - Monitor, Watch and Record all their computer and Internet activities -- chats, keystrokes, website visits
- MING Network Monitor - Records everything your employees or kids do online, including IMs, email, website, FTP, Traffic
|PC Tattletale Internet Monitor For Kids
Free to try
Windows 98SE Media Center 2000 XP 2003
300 Mhz or higher Intel or AMD processor
512 MB RAM or higher
56.k dial up (or faster) Internet Connection
60 MB free hard drive space
IExplorer OR Firefox 1.5 and up web browsers
| Advertisement |