Home & Education >
space frames, shafts & beams. Transient analysis, thermal expansion,
column buckling, seismic simulation
Structural Mechanics is an FEA beam and shaft stress analysis
program that can analyze space frames. Program features include
3D solid modeling, rigid joints, pinned joints, U-joints, automatic
node assignments, cross section & material libraries, dtandard
& custom cross section editors and powerful editing features.
- Linear Finite Element Analysis of space frames, shafts and
beams using line elements and elementary beam theory.
- Beam objects
- Stepped shaft objects
- Rigid and pinned joints. Bearing and U-joint modeling
- Static analysis
- Dynamic analysis & vibration analysis: beam masses modeled
as a continuous, distributed masses rather than point masses.
- Fatigue analysis
- Thermal expansion/contraction analysis (static delta T)
- Unlimited number of nodes & elements
- Beams represented graphically as 3D solids, wireframes or
single lines (Neutral axis)
- 3D CAD interface
- Minimum 6 DOF per node
- Automatic node assignments (no need to draw beams in segments,
neutral axis intersections are recognized as nodes)
- Define standard & custom cross sections and shaft profiles
- Cross section and material libraries (user generated)
- Concentrated force & moment loads - either static or
harmonic (Fourier series)
- Distributed force & moment loads - either static or harmonic
- Concentrated & distributed mass loads - respond to gravity
- Static and dynamic support displacements (Seismic simulations)
- Summary report generation which includes support reactions
- Results include:
- Animation of steady-state dynamic results - either entire
system or single beam/shaft graphs
- Linear and angular deflections, overall displacements, force
& moment reactions, normal & shear stresses, maximum
principal stress, Von Mises stress, St Venant, strain energy
density, Tresca, Goodman diagrams
- Eigenvalues (natural frequencies)
- Critical loads (column buckling)
- View results as interactive graphs or color scaled neutral
- Powerful editing commands: trim or extend beams, change beam
cross-sections in place, polar & rectangluar arrays, mirror,
move, copy & rotate
- English or SI units with automatic converson
- No annual license fee
|Structural Mechanics Related Software:
- Scientific Letter - An original mail program that allows you to create messages including complex equations.
- CD Label Maker - make cd or dvd labels.
- Recover My Photos - Recover deleted lost data.
- PestPatrol - Home User License - powerful security and personal privacy tool.
- MP3 CD Maker - Burn your MP3 to CD audio tracks in seconds.
- AVI/MPEG CD Maker - powerful AVI MPEG to VCD SVCD Burner.
- CD to MP3 Ripper - convert CD to MP3, WAV, WMA, OGG, VQF. Convert audio formats MP3, WAV, WMA, OGG.
- Piano Professor - an award winning Piano Education product for learning to play chords.
- Audio MP3 Converter - convert between audio formats mp3, wav, wma, ogg.
- Photo2DVD Studio 3 - create stunning slideshows DVD VCD SVCD with your digital photos.
- Liatro Button Maker - vector web button maker for creating web buttons.
- GS Typing Tutor - full features Typing Skill, Typing Practice, Typing tutor software.
- All My Movies - It is intended for those who are tired of managing home movie collection.
- Advanced Viewer - Image files viewer and converter, editor, mopher, html album generator!
- AVerRC - Remote controlling multimedia applications !
- Image Searcher PRO - A powerful finder tool that lets you locate the image files.
Free to try
Windows NT, 2000 & XP