Internet Tools >
|TelStar is a lean and quick telnet client for Windows 95 and up. It supports ansi, scoansi, vt100, vt220, and wyse60 terminal emulations.
is a lean and quick telnet client for Windows 95 and up.
It supports ansi, scoansi, vt100, vt220, and wyse60 terminal emulations.
TelStar has been designed for business environments, and is extremely
configurable for ease of use.
TelStar is a telnet client for Windows 95/98/NT/XP/2K. TelStar's
feature set is designed to make it a useful tool for a business.
TelStar also includes many of the display features not usually found
in windows-based telnet clients.
TelStar Key Features:
- Key remapping.
- Pasting and Printing screen graphically
- Configurable Scrollback buffer.
- "Grab Focus On Change" option.
- Supports Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2K/XP with the same executable.
- Supports ANSI, SCOANSI, VT100, VT220, and WYSE60 terminal Types
- Double-width and Double-Height attributes are supported - And
- BOLD and DIM attributes (on those term types that support them)
are emulated with color.
- UNDERLINE attribute is actually underlined
- Blink attribute is supported - and actually displayed. Slow
and fast blink are available in term types that offer the feature
(currently only ANSI).
- Multiple Screen pages are supported on term types that offer
the feature (currently only WYSE60).
- Italics are supported and displayed.
- Supports custom color selection, for all colors - not just the
default foreground and background.
- Screen is resizable - fonts and all - not just a reduced viewport.
- Pass-through aux port printing actually goes through the Win95
spooler, rather than kludging around with lpt1: - which means
you can aux-print to a networked printer.
- Pass-through printing actually allows escape sequences through
to the aux printer. Many other telnet clients eat the escape
codes even when in pass-through mode.
- Ability to CLONE existing term types to produce customized types
- with different settings.
- All Special Keys can be reprogrammed.
- TelStar sets environment variables on the host to indicate the
name of the user on the PC and the name of the PC.
- TelStar (optionally) sends its windows size (telnet NAWS) to
the host to indicate the number of rows and columns in use.
- TelStar is designed for business environments. The program can
be set up to automatically connect to a specified host, or to
only allow connection to hosts defined in the hosts file, or
to allow unrestricted connections.
- Scrollback capability.
|TelStar Related Software:
- Rolesoft - Professional Edition - Reliable Solutions for Web Business.
- Instant Messenger - has basically the same functionality as ICQ, MSN or Yahoo instant messengers.
- Memento LE - is an easy to use utility that allows you to record and store all video received during a Yahoo! webcam session.
- Picture Caller ID - A Caller ID software-only Caller ID tool for your computer.
- Active Phone Server - An phone manager designed to manage your incoming and outgoing phone calls.
- MBS NetSaver - A fully functional online Internet timer clock for Windows .
- Kiwi CatTools Professional Edition - A Windows management utility for Cisco routers, Catalyst switches, 3Com switches & LightStream ATM switches !
- Mail Storage Guard - An extension for Microsoft Exchange 2000/2003 and IIS SMTP servers!
- IP Broadcast Advertiser - delivers your message directly to the users' screen in a window...
- Internet Access Manager - Schedule access to Internet or to another computer, an internet access control software for you !
- eCaller ID - Listen who's calling before you pick up the phone !
- Advanced Call Recorder - powerful phone call recorder to records telephone conversations to PC hard disk
- Active WebCam - A video surveillance Streaming Webcam Capture software !
- Cyber-What! - is shareware software package which brings high quality, low bandwidth voice conferencing to your network, at a very reasonable price.
- Alchemy Eye PRO - Alchemy Eye monitors server functions using a variety of protocols and services
- eyeBeam - CounterPath's long awaited Video SIP softphone application is now available. Supporting open standards for VoIP, Video and Instant Messaging.
Free to try
Win95, 98, NT, 2000, XP,
| Advertisement |