Internet Tools >
|Transfer files using drag/drop/copy/paste capable easy and user friendly FTP client
HS FTPExplorer -
Transfer files using drag/drop/copy/paste capable easy and user
friendly FTP client.
With this easy-to-use software, it is possible to upload and download
files and directories from/to your website or an ftp server .
Simply, dropping files or directories into the program window
will copy the files into the web server. Copying files from windows
explorer to the clipboard and pasting them into the software is
also possible with this handy tool.
Renaming, full directory deleting, changing mode (CHMOD) of files/directories,
making default directories for both client, server sides and other
custom commands are also supported. This ftp program has windows
Buy HS FTPExplorer
HS FTPExplorer Key Featurs:
HS FPTExplorer Usage
- Download/Upload Files or Directories
- System embedded copy/paste/drag/drop feature
- Capability of dragging files from Windows Explorer to FTPExplorer
- Easy to use
- Fast download/upload speed
- Resumed download support
- Resumed upload support
- Change permission mode support
- Multiple instance of the application
- View file by double clicking
- Proxy support
- Auto-connect after timeout
- Renaming files and full directory deleting
- Default directory setting for both local and remote
- For the first time only : Click on ADD SITE button on CONNECTION
Alias name is the name you will see on CONNECTION NAME combobox.
Host name is the server you connect to. (i.e. ftp.servername.com)
User name is account name in server.
Fill in the password of the account and leave the remaining
entries to default values.
- LOCAL PANEL represents YOUR COMPUTER. REMOTE PANEL represents
your site or FTP server.
- Choose your CONNECTION NAME representing your site or FTP
- Connect the FTP server by clicking CONNECT BUTTON
- Use both LOCAL and REMOTE PANELS containing files as you use
windows explorer. (Drag Drop Copy From/Paste Into)
You may use buttons on REMOTE TOOLBAR,LOCAL TOOLBAR or use clipboard
as well, such as copy files from your desktop and paste them
onto the REMOTE PANEL.
- Disconnect when finished by clicking DISCONNECT BUTTON on
- The status is displayed on the STATUS BAR.
|HS FTPExplorer Related Software:
- FileCOPA FTP Server - FileCOPA FTP Server Software installs on any version of the Microsoft Windows operating system
- My FTP - very easy to use with a very easy click-and-use interface, yet extremely powerful and you will be FTP-ing within a minute!
- Crystal FTP - Top awarded FTP Pro Tool client for dummies, experts and for Microsoft Windows !
- ConcordFTP - A robust and easy to use FTP client for transferring files.
- BitKinex FTP Client - is a handy network client supporting multiple transfer protocols (FTP, FTP(S), SFTP, HTTP(S) and WebDAV).
- Evans FTP - ActiveX Control and COM DLL for FTP Programming.
- FTPEditor Pro - The advanced version of FTPEditor, the combination of a FTP client and a multi-document editor.
- FtpRight - A perfect tool for Web developers or anyone that moves files on the Internet.
- PowerFTP - A powerful FTP client/server software.
- Trilent FTP Proxy - The Trilent FTP Proxy is an application-level proxy.
- TFTP Server for Windows - Fast and Secure TFTP Server for Windows implemented as system service.
- Webmaster FTP - FTP program designed for webmasters whose sites are on UNIX-like hosts.
- FileAnt - A File Manager, multi-threaded Ftp Client and has features such as folder pie charts, and a viewer.
- 10-Strike FTPrint - Allows you to print text files faster under Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000 using your printer's text mode for printing !
- Eserv Servers - A very good Mail, News, Web, FTP and Proxy Server!
- Nofeel FTP Server - Set up your personal Windows FTP server and create your secure business Windows FTP server easily!
Free to try
Windows95, 98, Me, NT, 2000, XP
Click to Enlarge