Internet Tools >
enables transferring files between a windows Terminal Services Server
and a windows Terminal Services Client over any network connection
supported by windows terminal services.
WtsFtp is Intended to enable transferring
files between a Terminal Services?Remote Desktop Server and a Terminal
Services/Remote Desktop Client.
Up to WtsFtp there was no good solution for transferring files over the
Internet/Intranet between a Terminal Services/Remote Desktop Client
and a Terminal Services/Remote Desktop Server.
On windows 2000 platforms you needed to install unreliable patches
and/or map network drives, exposing your network to file access
from the Internet, loosing transferred information when the
connection is broken and suffer a performance hit while
transferring files over slow network connections.
On Windows XP/2003 you suffered a performance hit while transferring
files over slow network connections and loose transferred
information when the connection is broken.
All this has changed with the introduction of WtsFtp the first real
solution for Terminal Services/Remote Desktop file transfer.
WtsFtp Special Features:
- Works with Terminal Services/Remote Desktop to enable transferring
data on any network connection supported by Terminal Services/ Remote
- There is no need to map network drives, you always see the
client and server computers.
- Transfer speed is controlled by the user and can be adjusted
to enable smooth transfers without disturbing other activities.
- Resume broken downloads enables you to continue file transfer
from the point a disconnection interrupted it.
- Works with all PC TS Client versions including TSAC Web Client.
- Built in compression and file transfer optimizations bring
significant speed and performance gains over the standard drive
- Administrative user/group access controls to limit user/group
access to server drives and special directories.
- Administrative user/group speed controls to limit user/group
transfer speeds for server bandwidth usage control.
- Enable/Disable file uploads or downloads to and from the server.
- Advanced command line options to automate file transfer tasks,
synchronize files between server and client, customize user
file view and integrate file transfer into existing Terminal
Services/Remote Desktop applications
- Additional WtsFtp client only installation file for rapid
deployment on multiple clients.
- FileCOPA FTP Server - FileCOPA FTP Server Software installs on any version of the Microsoft Windows operating system
- My FTP - very easy to use with a very easy click-and-use interface, yet extremely powerful and you will be FTP-ing within a minute!
- Crystal FTP - Top awarded FTP Pro Tool client for dummies, experts and for Microsoft Windows !
- ConcordFTP - A robust and easy to use FTP client for transferring files.
- BitKinex FTP Client - is a handy network client supporting multiple transfer protocols (FTP, FTP(S), SFTP, HTTP(S) and WebDAV).
- Evans FTP - ActiveX Control and COM DLL for FTP Programming.
- FTPEditor Pro - The advanced version of FTPEditor, the combination of a FTP client and a multi-document editor.
- FtpRight - A perfect tool for Web developers or anyone that moves files on the Internet.
- PowerFTP - A powerful FTP client/server software.
- Trilent FTP Proxy - The Trilent FTP Proxy is an application-level proxy.
- TFTP Server for Windows - Fast and Secure TFTP Server for Windows implemented as system service.
- Webmaster FTP - FTP program designed for webmasters whose sites are on UNIX-like hosts.
- FileAnt - A File Manager, multi-threaded Ftp Client and has features such as folder pie charts, and a viewer.
- 10-Strike FTPrint - Allows you to print text files faster under Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000 using your printer's text mode for printing !
- Eserv Servers - A very good Mail, News, Web, FTP and Proxy Server!
- Nofeel FTP Server - Set up your personal Windows FTP server and create your secure business Windows FTP server easily!
Free to try
Windows 95 OSR2 98 ME NT 2000 XP 2003 platforms
Terminal Services / Remote Desktop Client Installed