Internet Tools >
Tools & Utilities-1
|A network utility software that allows you to test and diagnose all common problems from any network. Monitor all current connections made by the computer or atempted from outside.
Capturix NetWorks is a network utility software that allows you to test and diagnose all common problems from any network. It brings a group of very useful tools including: System Information that can show all information related with a specific network card or connection, Speed Meter, Route Information, IP config, Send Mail, Port Scanner with port description that have thousands of Trojans port information and almost all protocols used for each port, Trace Route, Ping, command Tester, HTTP server, DNS Lookup and a worldwide WHOis client. Now It brings PingCheck without adjustable time out and a quick menu on Tray.
Buy Now $19.99
Capturix NetWorks key features:
- System Information can show all information related with a specific network card or connection.
- Speed Meter is a bandwidth measure tool that ables you to see if your network is overloaded,
- Route information displays all addresses that your computer is connected.
- IP config releases and renew a IP address from a network card based on DHCP server.
- Send Mail performs a test to a SMTP server by sending a e-mail through a server, Listener is a feature that ables you to simulate a server by staying listening to a specific port (you can send data at any time).
- Port scanner consists of sending a message to each port, one at a time. The kind of response received indicates whether the port is used and can therefore be probed for weakness,
- Trace Route - Its a useful utility that traces the route of the information traveling form the host computer to the remote destination. This will allow you to pinpoint where the information is getting stuck or slowing down.
- Ping - Short for Packet Internet Groper, a utility to determine whether a specific IP address is accessible. It works by sending a packet to the specified address and waiting for a reply. PING is used primarily to troubleshoot Internet connections.
- Command Tester ables you to perform a terminal tests to enter on a ANSI server like services, you can use to see if a computer responds to commands.
- HTTP Server - This features allows you to check for the server version of a specific web server, this also returns a HTTP header from the server.
- DNS Lookup ables you to get a IP address from a host name or a host name from a IP address.
- WhoIs - An Internet utility that returns information about a domain name or IP address. For example, if you enter a domain name such as NETWorks.com, whois will return the name and address of the domain's owner (in this case, Capturix Software Technologies). This application can make WhoIs for all domains available worldwide.
- Exploit Technique by which a vulnerability is used in the pursuit or achievement of some information assurance objective. It is common speech in this field to use the terms exploit and exploit script to refer to any mechanism, not just scripts, that uses a vulnerability. There are some requests that can break a web server.
- Bandwidth Log Technique used to analyse the network usage, this feature allows you to know which period of the day that have more network usage.
- Connection Watcher software that ables you to monitor all current connections made by the computer or atempted from outside.
- IP Calculator - This calculator will calculate what subnet mask to use to get the required number of networks or nodes.
- Connection Spy - This utility ables you to debug and watch a connection performed by other programs to a server. A socket bypass that works with any TCP/IP application.
- PingCheck is a very useful utility to check if a group of network devices are working, with PingCheck you create a list of IP addresses to be Ping.
After that the utility will ping that list every period of time adjusted by user, if there is a error on this check, the utility can send a E-mail or even a SMS to your mobile phone.
|Capturix NetWorks Related Software:
- NetSpeeder2 - A good network assistant, it lets you actually know the network status.
- Network Mechanic - Improve Network Performance & Security.
- Backupper Standard - provides excellent efficiency in small networks, office and home computers!
- Vision Backup - A robust Server Backup software and Network Backup Software.
- Asset Tracker for Networks - Inventory Tracking Software, inventories LAN PC`s, generates reports, exports information to SQL databases!
- Infiltrator Network Security Scanner - Computer Network Security tool to scan, audit, and secure your computer network.
- Network Eagle Monitor - Powerful network monitoring and alerting software!
- Network Time System - provides the solution to system time management and maintenance problems.
- Overseer Network Monitor - network monitor tool designed to run on a workstation or server running Windows 2000 or later.
- Softros Messenger - Secure network messaging software for LANs, WANs and Intranets.
- Network and Dial-up Password Revealer - Dependable password recovery solution for network and dial-up connections!
- BearShare Pro - A software tool that enables peer-to-peer file sharing on the Gnutella network.
- Safe Chat w/Parental Controls - A universal instant messenger that support MSN messenger, Yahoo messenger, AIM (AOL) and ICQ network.
- MING Network Monitor - Records everything your employees or kids do online, including IMs, email, website, FTP, Traffic.
Free to try
Windows 95, 98, Me, NT 4.0, 2000, XP, 2003 Server
Pentium Processor or higher;
16 Mb RAM;
5 Mb disk space (to run application).
| Advertisement |