Multimedia & Design >
Annotate Expert 1.3
allows you to easily keyword-tag parts of an image, e.g. people or subjects and to search through large number of images
fast to find the photographs with the matching keywords and annotations.
Annotate Expert by Nikonians? allows you to add textual comments (annotations or notes) bound to coordinates in images
(coming soon: voice annotations and image-toimage linking within annotations).
It further allows you to easily keyword-tag parts of an image, e.g. people or subjects and to search through large number of
images fast to find the photographs with the matching keywords and annotations. All annotations are stored in a separate
layer on top of the image, not destroying the original image itself and you can easily work with images in a team effort
"on the cloud" where the software supports various upload, email and browse possibilities. The annotation layer is stored
inside the image, in its header and there is no longer any need to keep comments in emails or in separate documents or
so called "sidecar files". You can annotate JPG, PNG, PDF, TIFF, Adobe Photoshop PSD and various RAW image formats.
Including those produced from Nikon and Canon DSLR cameras.
The program was designed to be as simple as possible to use, with a straight-forward user interface, not overloaded with
functionality. It supports both folder-based project focused work as well as such simple tasks as taking screen shots,
which are then annotated and sent via email or shared on the cloud.
Annotate Expert Key Features
- Highlight parts of an image and add textual comments (annotations) with one click
- Keeps the original untouched - does not destroy or change the original image
- Annotate multiple images at once
- Annotations never get lost, because they are integrated into the image files (without XMP sidecar files)
- Images are still accessible by every image viewer
- Annotate Expert shows the images plus the annotations (in your choice of font sizes)
- Merge and export image plus annotations in one step to make them available to anyone
- Direct upload to online services / galleries
- Send Email directly from Annotate
- Direct Mantis bug tracker integration for SW & QM engineers
- Direct import from clipboard
- Multi-language support
- Use your own logo / watermark to be copied into each annotated and saved image
- Support of most RAW formats
- IPTC keyword integration
- Voice annotations as easy as text (Coming soon)
- Fast full text indexing and searching
- Link images to annotations
- Plugin-support for Adobe Lightroom and other professional image archives and tools
- Collaboration support: Teams can simultaneously work on the same image
|Annotate Expert Related Software:
- ACA Capture - Quickly capture screenshots including desktop, scrolling web pages, web images, menus and more.
- Advanced Image Converter Pro - a powerful tool for converting, resizing and manipulating, graphic files
- ABC Amber Text2Image Converter - convert any your document to any pictures , images, graphics file !
- Batch Image Converter - image converter and graphic converter, convert batches of image or graphic files from one format to another
- Easy Imager - managing, creating, and batch-processing images from a wide range of popular picture formats
- Graphics Converter Pro - powerful batch image converter and viewer.
- iTray Image Viewer - View and refine images dropped from folders and browsers.
- Image Broadway - A World-class Image Editor for beginners and professionals!
- Image Converter - enables you to convert any image to a .bmp, .emf, .gif, .ico, .jpg, .png, .tiff, or .wmf file.
- JPEG Imager - An interactive image compressor and optimizer with many additional functions!
- Picture Viewer Max - A Picture/Image Viewer and Editor that will Search your Computer for major Picture File Types !
- PixSmart Digital Imager - PixSmart makes working with your digital images easy and fun.
- Smart Graphic Kid - Most popular children software helps your kid view, edit and convert images.
- Smart Pix Manager - Powerful Management, Editing and Viewing of Images and Multimedia
- UniView - lets you view, convert and manipulate all kinds of images easily !
free to try
Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, 2000
256 MB RAM
10 MB HD