Video Capturix 2006
|Capture a video clip to a AVI File, from any video source even from your webcam. Freeze video images and save the image in BMP and JPEG format or copy the image to the Clipboard.
Video Capturix 2006 is a powerful non linear video capture application. It lets you capture movies (in AVI format) from any Video for Windows or Windows Driver Model (Version 2005 or higher) video source even from webcam. You can also freeze video images and save the image in BMP and JPEG format or copy the image to the Clipboard. You can even take timed snapshots to create a movie.
You can recompress AVI files using another CODEC. Extract a frame from any AVI Video File or you can even extract all frames from any AVI file and save it as a BMP or JPEG format file.
The new AVI BUILDER enables you to create a Video Clip (AVI) from multiple image files (.BMP). Now you can add a group of files by just pressing the group selection button, and this will add a group of files with a specific path. You can also use your DV camera and transfer AVI files to DV tapes (if supported)!
Video Capturix 2006 Key features :
- A "Full Screen" option lets you transform your monitor into a video screen.
- An "Auto start" function gives you the ability to schedule a date and time to start capturing, Motion Detector gives you the ability to start recording when the video source changes.
- Freeze and capture images from any video source. You can save this image to BMP or JPEG file format.
- You will be able to take timed snapshots or motion frames as a way to make a movie or a group of image files set at speeds you choose.
- Screen Capturix is a screen capture utility that lets you make movie files with the screen image. This features are very useful for creating demos or computer documentation.
- Media Converter has the capacity to convert AVI files and split audio from video tracks.
- Other features include: an integrated movie viewer; the ability to print directly from any video source; the ability to insert copyright information into AVI files; and the ability to insert date, time and title information into your image; the ability to identify what codec compresses a AVI file and many others. You can also trigger the video/image recording using a joystick button or even a sound level detection.With the TWAIN scanner you can now scan documents and photos using Video Capturix 2006.
|Video Capturix 2006 Related Software:
- Flash Capture - Use Flash Capture help you download flash from the web.
- SaveWeb - Save Flash(swf) or Image within HTML page.
- Infine Capture Flash - Easy Capture Flash File and Flash Screen from open web pages and cache files, and save them to disk.
- Active WebCam - A video surveillance Streaming Webcam Capture software!
- ACA Screen Recorder - Captures the action from Windows screen and saves it as a standard, easily edited AVI file.
- Easy Video Capture - Perfect video capture software record any screen activities into AVI video at real time.
- FrontCam - Capture Screen Motion to AVI Movie files, small but powerful screen motion capture software!
- WinAVI Video Capture - Capture the films from different kinds of AV devices; such as video tapes and web-cam.
- iTray Image Viewer - View and refine images dropped from folders and browsers.
- SnagIt - The most complete screen capture utility available. Capture and share images, text or video from your PC.
- PointCapture - Find PowerPoint Slides and Build New Presentations as Quickly!
- GetWord - A professional DLL component for capturing text on screen. It can help integrate the function of text capturing into your software product easily.
- Video Convert/Split/Merge Studio - Burn, Convert, Split and Merge: AVI, MPEG, MPEG 1, MPEG 2, MPEG 4, VCD, DVD, SVCD, RMVB, RM, WMV and any most used video formats.
- AVS Video Editor - Edit video and author DVDs in a simple way like a PRO. All formats video editor.
|Video Capturix 2006
14-day free trail
Microsoft Windows Me,NT 4.0,2000,XP,2003 Server
Pentium II Processor or higher;
16 Mb RAM;
20 Mb disk space;
DirectX 8.0 or higher;
Windows Media Player 6.4 or higher;
IE 5.0 or higher.
Video Capture card or Webcam;