Internet Tools >
Webmaster FTP 1.0
|FTP program designed for webmasters whose sites are on UNIX-like hosts.
WebMaster FTP is a Windows FTP client and management program designed for webmasters whose sites are on UNIX / Linux / BSD
hosts. It can reduce errors, and substantially reduce the time required to perform web site management tasks via FTP. Having
everything that you expect from an FTP tool for webmasters, the program also has some unique features like automatic setting of
the correct file permissions and more.
|List of features
Full featured site manager
with hierarchy of groups / sites / bookmarks.
Multiple host type support,
including UNIX / Linux / NT. Support of UNIX "ls" (with and without
group information) and MS-DOS type of listings.
Save remote and local folder
pairs as bookmarks to return to them later with a mouse click.
You can assign default local
and remote folder for each site.
Detection of server time zone
offset for more accurate synchronization and file comparison.
FTP firewall with custom FTP
commands, allowing any possible combination, including "USER username@host",
"SITE host", etc.
SOCKS firewall support and
both PASV and PORT data connections.
Automatically execute custom
FTP commands after being logged in.
Friendly, fully rearrangeable
user interface. You can view / hide most components for greater
Program remembers the size
and position of all UI components as well as columns information
of the file list and sound notification on certain events.
Navigation / listing interface / possibilities
Familiar file / folder navigation
interface with the hierarchical tree at left and the list on the
Quick view of number and size
of the selected or all files. Quick jump to local or remote folder.
Windows icons for local files.
User defined icons and descriptions for FTP side files.
Remote links resolution, link
overlay icons. Simplifies understanding a bit. Remote executable
(script) files overlay icons. Simplifies understanding a bit and
quickly handles long local or remote listings of 1000+ files.
Sort files by name, size, extension,
date, ascending or descending and case sensitive or case insensitive
sorting of the remote files.
Enable / disable, rearrange
columns of the file list component.
Flexible caching and refreshing
of the remote file listings.
Powerful display file filters.
Specify include/exclude file masks, size and/or date range, or disable
the filters altogether. These filters also apply to folder transfers.
Progress pop-ups for FTP operations,
busy / ready indicators for remote and local browsers. You always
know if FTP command is finished or in progress.
Full drag & drop transfer /
move files support, including local <=> remote, list => tree, list
=> transfer queue.
Transfer files using buttons,
context or top menus and multithreaded simultaneous transfers for
maximal throughput and speed.
Re-use of additional transfer
threads. This speeds up transfers of small files a bit, as there
is no overhead of connection establishment and logging in and transfer
and navigate simultaneously. Transfer queue.
Cancel transfers in progress
or in queue. Resume interrupted or cancelled transfers and append
on upload or download. Perfect for transfer log files.
Recursive transfer of folders
with inheritance of the transfer mode and file filter settings.
Flexible transfer mode assignments
binary/ASCII/auto via file name and extension or forced and automatic
setting of file permissions on upload.
File / folder management
Move files on local or remote computer with drag & drop
Independent menu / tool bars for local and remote browsers. You don't have to switch to the required browser before
you perform a file operation.
Create / rename / recursively delete folders. Rename / delete files and Set permissions for remote files.
Full Windows Explorer integration of the local browser. You can perform every action available in Explorer to the files or folders, including Copy / Cut / Paste, Open, Edit,
Open With, Send To, Properties, etc.
Local files can be deleted to recycle bin or irreversibly.
You can copy to the clipboard full path of local and remote files or FTP path of remote files.
Advanced folder synchronization tool with many options: direction, recursion,
missing/existing, date, size, include/exclude mask, link, transfer mode, overwrite/skip, delete extra files, etc.
You can save synchronization profile to a file and use it later.
Quick compare files ( or files and folders ) tool. Different items are highlighted, so they can be selected and then
transferred or deleted, etc.
Keep logs of FTP commands and
file transfers and execute custom FTP commands.
|Webmaster FTP Related Software:
- Crystal FTP - Top awarded FTP Pro Tool client for dummies, experts and for Microsoft Windows !
- ConcordFTP - A robust and easy to use FTP client for transferring files.
- FTPEditor Pro - The advanced version of FTP Editor, the combination of a FTP client and a multi-document editor !
- FtpRight - A perfect tool for Web developers or anyone that moves files on the Internet!
- My FTP - My FTP is very easy to use with a very easy click-and-use interface, yet extremely powerful and you will be FTP-ing within a minute!
- PowerFTP - A powerful FTP client/server software !
- Trilent FTP Proxy - The Trilent FTP Proxy is an application level proxy.
- Evans FTP - ActiveX Control and COM DLL for FTP Programming.
- Webmaster FTP - FTP program designed for webmasters whose sites are on UNIX-like hosts.
- FileAnt - A File Manager, multi-threaded Ftp Client and has features such as folder pie charts, and a viewer.
- 10-Strike FTPrint - Allows you to print text files faster under Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000 using your printer's text mode for printing !
- Eserv Servers - A very good Mail, News, Web, FTP and Proxy Server!
- Nofeel FTP Server - Set up your personal Windows FTP server and create your secure business Windows FTP server easily!
- Save Flash Software - Create your own collection of flash animation offline.
- TFTP Server for Windows - Remind you about important events by playing your favorite music or video !
- Golden Eye - A powerful spy tool and can tell you what and when they are really doing!
Free to try
Win 98, Me, NT, 2000, XP
5M free HD space