Software Development >
Enhanced ListView 1.90
|Enhanced ListView (ELV) is an OCX built around microsoft's listview 6.0 (mscomctl.ocx).
|| Enhanced ListView (ELV) is an OCX built
around microsoft's listview 6.0 (mscomctl.ocx). It has been written in VB6 for VB6 applications though it can be used also in .NET
projects inserting it as a COM object.
This project was an attempt to create a hierarchical control mixing ListView and TreeView features.
It's very simple to use and to replace to standard ListView since i tried to keep same functions and properties when possible.
Enhanced ListView features :
- Edit any item or subitem with a textbox, combobox.
- Add subitem icons.
- Hierarchical display.
- Full appearance customization: select highlight color, items and subitems back/fore color, header forecolor.
- New methods allow to lock/unlock column with, to lock/unlock item or subitem editing ...
- Auto sort on click according to data type (string, numerical, date).
- New set of events like: ColRightClick, ColDblClick, ColDividerDblClick, ItemPrePaint, HorScroll, VerScroll ...
Registry Pro - ActiveX Registry Control
Data Entry ActiveX
Code Edit Studio
DzSoft Perl Editor
RichView (C++Builder version)
Password Recovery Toolbox
Data Form ActiveX Control
Brilliant Database Professional
Applet Glide Navigation Pro
Web Designers Toolkit 2003
Win 95,98, Me, NT, 2000, XP
10M free HD space