Software Development >
Image Styles Library
generation and image processing library for Win32 software developers.
Image Styles Library is a graphic generation and image processing
library for Win32 software developers. It contains "Image Styles"
visual core which may be fully used in your programs for creating
billions different backgrounds, textures, images and animations
in realtime. Also it may be used for creation of dynamically varied
graphic filters and effects. Main features of the library are small
file size, perfect quality and fast render speed.
- Very small Image Styles script file size (*.isf).
- The most complex files occupy about 500 bytes.
- Image resolution up to 30000x30000 without increasing file
- Now possible to use textures and images with big sizes!
- Fast image generation.
- New method of image generation allows increase the render
- About 60 different effects.
- All effects make wonderful results.
- Seamless and standart image generation algorithms.
- You may create textures and images in one time.
- Enormous amount of image variants.
- The library contains an unique technology of random image
- Small library size.
- Less than 128Kb!
- FREE for freeware!
- You may freely use ISL in your freeware programs.
- Code Edit Studio - a text editor customizable for any language.
- Add Email ActiveX - create and send HTML email messages
- Aldo's Text-PDF PRO+ - converts text and image files to PDF
- Password Recovery Toolbox -cleaning and managing logins and passwords stored by Internet Explorer and Outlook Express.
- AWinstall - installation development software for creating small setups!
- Abee CHM Maker Pro - program for easy making chm-files .
- Enhanced Notepad - windows notepad replacement
- Visual Text Template - Create and edit templates without having to type in a single line of code.
Free to try
Win 98, Me, NT, 2000, XP
5M free HD space