Software Development >
RFC Viewer 1.4
and print RFC with ease .
RFC Viewer is a powerful RFC browsing utility for networking
program and protocol developers. It parses the original RFC file,
and generates a section directory tree as well as a page index for
content browsing. Users can select to view original RFC document,
or to hide each page's header and footer. Other features include
section titles highlighting, multiple RFC documents viewing concurrently,
and colorful RFC document printing.
RFC Viewer is the first full-featured RFC viewing utility and
also the only one in the world until now . Previously, when develop
a network protocol program, you have to browse the RFC documents
for reference with notepad or other common editors through the
whole developing period. But a RFC document is organized by a
section architecture, and common editors can't recognize and highlight
sections. Therefore, it is very hard and inconvenient to read
RFC documents. Now, with the emergence of RFC Viewer, things are
different. You can easily read and print RFC documents, as well
as browse them with section directory. It will accelerate your
- Colorful Print & Print preview
Print the RFC document more easily with enhanced RFC printing
engine in version 1.4. Everything printed are as same as what
you see in the viewer, colorful and highlighting.
- Browse RFC documents with section directory trees
Usually, a RFC document is organized by sections. It is hard
to browse content with sections, because an original RFC document
is pure text under common text editors. However, in our RFC
Viewer, not only the original text content is reserved, but
also an easy browsing section directory tree is provided. Then,
when you read a RFC file and want to refer to other section,
just one click will take you there.
- Section highlighting
The build-in RFC parsing engine recognizes section titles and
makes them highlight. It also provides an interface to configure
the color and font for each section title.
- Hide the original header and footer of RFC documents
Are you tired of the header and footer of RFC documents? In
our RFC viewer, you can select to hide them or make them gray.
The speed it analyzes and parses a RFC document is so fast that
a RFC file can be read in, analyzed, directory generated and
ready for browsing within 3 second according to our test.
- View multiple documents
Switch between documents using File Selection Tab, the same
in the UltraEditor.
- Abee CHM Maker Pro - program for easy making chm-files .
- Enhanced Notepad - windows notepad replacement
- Visual Text Template - Create and edit templates without having to type in a single line of code.
- Add Email ActiveX - create and send HTML email messages
- Aldo's Text-PDF PRO+ - converts text and image files to PDF
- Password Recovery Toolbox -cleaning and managing logins and passwords stored by Internet Explorer and Outlook Express.
- AWinstall - installation development software for creating small setups!
Free to try
Win95, 98, Me, NT, 2000, XP
15M free Harddisk space
Click to Enlarge