PingCOPA Ping and Traceroute
to network engineers when monitoring and diagnosing network problems.
PingCOPA is an aid to network engineers when monitoring and
diagnosing network problems. PingCOPA installs on all 32 bit Microsoft
Windows operating systems (except 95). Speech is only available
on systems with the Microsoft Text-to-speech engine installed.
PingCOPA allows simultaneous multiple ping and trace route sessions.
Multiple windows can be opened so many subnet and IP address ranges
can be monitored simultaneously.
Ping sessions can be saved so you can recall address ranges and
search options easily. Results can easily be copied to the clipboard
and pasted into a spreadsheet. All addresses are automatically resolved
to a URL where possible, and a MAC addresses lookup feature is provided.
Traceroute provides both ICMP and UDP hops. A network calculator
provides a means to determine subnet masks and ranges, and various
command line tools are provided to monitor your machines network
Emails, speech and file logging can be generated at regular intervals
using the snapshot facility, or when a connection state changes
using the powerful alarm facility. You can associate a snapshot
or alarm with any IP address and both will automatically monitor
the address when it is Pinged.
- Ping Support
PingCOPA supports ICMP ping. Simultaneous ping requests can
be made on individual IP addresses and/or different ranges of
PingCOPA can simultaneously display traceroutes to multiple
destinations. Both ICMP and UDP requests are made during traceroute
and the response to both at each node is displayed.
- MAC Addresses
PingCOPA can obtain the MAC address of IP devices on a local
Speech output is provided on machines supporting the Microsoft
speech interface. This enables engineers to work on network
cables and routers when monitoring an IP address without having
to look at the screen.
Alarms can be setup to monitor specific IP addresses. These
alarms can be activated when the response threshold drops below
or increases beyond a specified value. Again, the alarm can
result in the event being logged, emailed or spoken.
- Command line utilities
Several command line utilities are provided to display the results
of operating system network commands such as NetStat.
- Network Calculator
A network calculator allows you to work out network classes
and subnet addresses.
A snapshot can be setup to monitor an IP address periodically.
The results of each snap shot can be logged, e-mailed or spoken.
|PingCOPA Ping and Traceroute Related Software:
- Advanced E-mail Verifier - check every email address from a mailing list and find someones email address are still valid !
- Innovatools Add/Remove Plus! - remove program designed for all windows operating systems that offers an easier and better way to add / remove / uninstall programs
- Advanced VBA Password Recovery - removing lost or forgotten passwords required to view and edit Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) projects source code in Microsoft Office documents!
- Advanced Office Password Recovery - decrypt password-protected Word and Excel 97/2000/XP files, guaranteed!
- Spyware Doctor - one of the most popular adaware spyware software on the market
- Wintuneup Pro - Optimize your PC windows xp 2000 Me, A PC windows xp tuneup masters for you
- PC Private Eye - puts your PC to work while you're not around, a power Webcam Security
- SpyMyPC PRO - spy your computer by secretly record all keystrokes typed on your PC
- Advanced Access Password Recovery - recover your lost password for Microsoft Access 95/97/2000/XP database
- Easy Icon Maker - a professional all-in-one icon program including icon maker, icon editor, icon changer, icon explorer, icon extractor, and icon searcher.
- Access Control - parental control and Internet access parental control software
- RM to MP3 Converter - convert RM to MP3 or WAV files.
Free to try
Win 98 2000 ME NT4 XP 2003
5MB disk space
Click to Enlarge