allows you to easily log TCP/IP data from any number of TCP/IP ports
directly to disk files.
TCP-File logs data receiving from equipment that has TCP/IP
address (for example, Cisco router). TCP-File+SerialIP Server can
register the recording data from the remote serial ports as you
would record this data with Serial-File.
- Supports an unlimited number of TCP/IP connections.
- Each TCP/IP connection can log data to its own file or to
the same file as any or all other connections.
- Supports both client and server TCP/IP connections.
- Supports multiple client connections simultaneously when
configured as a TCP/IP server.
Typical Applications for TCP-File
1. Logging data from RS232 or RS485 devices connected to a TCP/IP
network through serial Terminal Servers or from SerialIP Server
A typical application for TCP-File is to log data from one or
more Terminal Servers to disk file(s). A Terminal Server is a
device that allows RS232 or RS485 serial devices to be connected
directly to an ethernet network. Terminal Servers typically have
an ethernet connector and one or more RS232 or RS485 ports and
they typically use the TCP/IP network protocol by sending the
data that is transmitted through the RS232 or RS485 serial port
to a TCP/IP port. Each Terminal Server would have its own IP address
and all serial data would be sent through a specific TCP/IP port
number. As an example, suppose that you have one or more RS232
serial devices (scale, bar code scanner, PLC, telephone PBX system,
etc.) located near an ethernet network connection and you wanted
to log the output data from each device to a disk file on another
computer in the network. In this case you could purchase a Terminal
Server (approx. $200.00) and connect each serial device to it
and then connect the Terminal Server to your network. You could
then run TCP-File on any other PC in the network and configure
it to connect to the Terminal Server and log the data transmitted
by the serial device directly to a disk file.
2. Capturing and logging alarm or status messages from PLCs or
other networked devices.
Suppose that you have a number of Programmable Logic Controllers
(PLCs) connected through a TCP/IP network monitoring or controlling
some process and the PLCs are capable of transmitting status or
alarm conditions out a TCP/IP port.
If you needed a simple program that is capable of logging those
status or alarm messages to a disk file, TCP-File would be the
perfect tool for the job.
- Registry First Aid - scans registry for orphan file/folder references, finds these files or folders on your drives
- Colorful Movie Editor - the fastest and simplest movie editor
- Advanced Intuit Password Recovery - recover lost or forgotten passwords to files created in Intuit Quicken , Quicken Lawyer and QuickBooks !
- Total Privacy - -to-use powerful and flexible data cleaning system for a single-user Windows PC
- Advanced EFS Data Recovery - recover ( decrypt ) files encrypted on NTFS (EFS) partitions created in Windows 2000 XP and Windows Server 2003
- CleanMyPC Registry Cleaner - Perfect Computer Registry Cleanup Software
- Easy Remover 2004 Pro - computer cleanup, uninstall, Uninstall Window Messenger, and protect your privacy
- DiskInternals Uneraser - recovering documents, photos, archives and files of other types deleted from any storage media
- Wintuneup Pro - Optimize your PC windows xp 2000 Me, A PC windows xp tuneup masters for you
- Advanced Office XP Password Recovery - recover lost or forgotten passwords to files/documents created in Microsoft Office applications
- Internet Accelerator - Accelerates any Windows internet connection in seconds
- Spyware Doctor - one of the most popular adaware spyware software on the market
- Easy Icon Maker - a professional all-in-one icon program including icon maker, icon editor, icon changer, icon explorer, icon extractor, and icon searcher.
- Photo2DVD Studio 3 - create stunning slideshows DVD VCD SVCD with your digital photos
- CD Label Maker - make cd or dvd labels
- IphotoDVD - create your own VCD and DVD photo slide show and DVD Photo album
Free to try
Win 95,98, Me, NT, 2000, XP, 2003
5M free HD space