Business & Finance >
Retirement Savings Planner 2005.6
for those saving for retirement as well as those already retired,
QUICK. SIMPLE. VISUAL. "So easy anyone can use it."
Retirement Savings Planner software takes into account income from Social Security, Pensions, Defined Benefits, and unlimited Investments both tax-deferred and taxable. This program is for those saving for retirement as well as those already retired. In less than 5 minutes you can punch in basic data and have Retirement Planner generating meaningful and accurate retirement savings projections. Even more important, the easy-to-read charts display in "red" any projected shortfall.
|Buy It Now:
Buy Now For Instant Download
Great for: Individuals,
Employees, Plan Participants, Financial Advisors, Brokers, Certified
Financial Planners, CPAs, Employee Benefits consultants, TPAs, Plan
Sponsors, 401(k) Enrollment Meetings, 401k Education, 403b education,
IRA savings, Financial Advisers.
Functions in All Versions:
- Main Screen - Retirement Savings Graph: View accumulating
savings and investments
- Main Screen - Retirement Income Graph - most powerful view;
see whether various income sources and investments can provide
enough retirement income each year to meet your income needs
- Main Screen - Retirement Spreadsheet - view the detailed
year-by-year numbers in an easy-to-read spreadsheet style grid
- Add Unlimited Investments - add unlimited number of investments.
You enter the Description, Value and Estimated Return
- Add Various Retirement Cash Infusions - add unlimited cash
infusions including things like part-time job, retirement severance,
deferred compensation, rental property income, spouse continues
working, multiple pensions or other defined benefits, annuity
payments, inheritances, etc. You can enter anything you want
as the description and control when the expense is added to
- Add Various Special Expenses - add unlimited special expenses
above and beyond your inflated retirement income needs goal
including things like 72t payments, college funding, long term
care costs, long term care insurance, medical costs, buy an
RV, big travel or vacations, purchase of beach home, etc. You
can enter anything you want as the description and control when
the expense is added to the calculations
- Paycheck Tax Savings Tool - model the affect on a paycheck
of tax deferred savings and see how Uncle Sam will pick up part
of the tab of your retirement savings
- Goal Savings Tool - a simple tool to calculate what it takes
to save for a specific goal in the future
- Understandable Printed Reports - here is a sample printed
report formatted as a PDF document
- Added the Date to the printed cover page
- Can now change the title of the report on the printed cover
- Added total balance and aggregate returns summary to the
Investments page in printed report
- Can now set the Retirement Income Goal to $0 if you want
- Updated Help file to better explain "Goal + Expenses"
and other sections including Income Graph, Infusions, etc. (thanks
- Changed all the windows on the Tools menu so close button
is not a default button; hitting Enter was closing those windows
which was annoying. So now hitting the Enter key on any Tools
window does not Close the window you are working in
- Fixed type mismatch error on Print Savings Graph function
that crashed program on some computers
- Fixed problems with changing Settings menu -> various
contributions from Dollars to Percentages when on Other Assumptions
- Social Security inputs were not linking to the correct place
in the Help file. This is fixed now
- Changed the print dialogs so that when you click Print it
shows just the Windows print dialog by itself without the RSP
- Shortcuts to Readme an Help files under Program Files were
put under a 2004 folder accidentally. New installers put those
under the correct 2005 folder (thanks John Howard).
- Fixed bug where in some cases based on large age difference
between client and spouse, moving off retirement income graph
to right would cause a "subscript out of range" error.
(thanks John Howard!)
- Changed default contribution rate to dollars instead of %
- Couples illustration now runs until 2nd spouse turns 100.
Can now extend special expenses and infusions until 2nd spouse
- Removed menu icons due to probably causing some random crashes
- Redesigned the Year-by-Year Spreadsheet printout so that
it visually is nearly identical on every computer and printer.
There was a change that will make this more reliable in the
alignment and printing of the columns
- Updated ToolTipText on the Add Row and Delete Row buttons
on the Investments, Expenses, and Infusions screens. The old
text was slightly outdated (thanks Ed Krause)
- Can now print report thru max age of client on the spreadsheet.
If Spouse exists this would be thru age when Spouse turns 100.
- Built-in Social Security estimate now extends to end of illustration
if spouse is younger
- Savings Graph was only going up to age 99... this is now
fixed so that graph goes thru age 100 of the youngest spouse
if there is one
|Retirement Saving Planner Related Software:
- Big Money Deluxe - Greed is good in this PC version of the web puzzle hit! Grab all the coins you can in Action, Strategy, or Puzzle modes....,you'll love this Big Money Game
- Financial Accounting 2002 - A financial accounting software, accounting tutorial on the financial accounting cycle.
- CurrencyManage 2004 - Paper Money Collecting Inventory Software.
- Advanced Money Password Recovery - Money Password Recovery program to recover lost or forgotten passwords to protected Microsoft Money databases !
- Account Pro - a versatile and user-friendly multi-lingual accounting and finance planning program
- BS/1 Small Business - A fully integrated, network-ready accounting system. Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and General Ledger...
- MySQL Data Manager - a versatile and user-friendly multi-lingual accounting and finance planning program...
- AceMoney - Helps people organize and manage their personal finances quickly and easily!
- Retirement Savings Planner 2004 - Design for those saving for retirement as well as those already retired, QUICK. SIMPLE. VISUAL.
- Smart Money - Unlimited number of accounts, register, standing orders, calendar, transaction categories, transaction find and a number of reports!
- SmartPOP2Exchange - forwards messages from POP3 server accounts to any SMTP server !
- Word to PDF Converter - convert word DOC to PDF file
- Excel to PDF Converter - convert excel file to PDF file
- Task Manager - managing and tracking all tasks, projects and jobs you or your team are working on
- PDF2Word - convert PDF file to word file
- AMF Daily Planner - A sleek, totally comprehensive personal information manager, Daily Planner Weekly Planner Day planner.
- PlanBee - A critical path project management planning tool that shows all project data in a spreadsheet pattern for ease of understanding
- Project Planning and Management - a generic and affordable Excel based solution to plan and manage any project.
- Budget Advisor - Take control of your monthly budget and keep track of your money, a very good planning a budget software for you !
Win95, 98, Me, NT, 2000, XP
15M free Harddisk space
Click to enlarge