Convert to TIFF with TIFF Printer Driver 6.0
|PEERNET TIFF printer driver makes conversion to TIFF as easy as printing, PEERNET TIFF Printer can convert any file from any program to TIFF easily.
PEERNET TIFF Printer can convert any file from any program to TIFF. Common conversions include:
PDF TO TIFF
TEXT TO TIFF
AUTOCAD TO TIFF
JPEG TO TIFF
PPT TO TIFF
RTF TO TIFF
XLS TO TIFF
POWERPOINT TO TIFF
DWG TO TIFF
DOC TO TIFF
EXCEL TO TIFF
MS WORD TO TIFF
EMAIL TO TIFF
WEB TO TIFF
JPG TO TIFF
HTML TO TIFF
CONVERT TO TIFF
Once converted into TIFF image files, you can share, archive them
or (automatically) attach them to an email message as a virus-free
In comparison to competing conversion tools that offer a multitude
of file formats, the PEERNET TIFF print driver specializes in
producing the exact TIFF file format you require through it’s
extensive customizable TIFF specific properties that are not available
in competing products.
Download Site 1
Download Site 2
BENEFITS OF THE PEERNET CONVERT TO TIFF DRIVER:
FEATURE OUTLINE of PEERNET TIFF Converter:
- Convert to TIFF using any Windows application, including
proprietary, in-house applications built for Windows.
- Combine multiple different documents into a single multi-paged
TIFF file quickly and easily with this tiff printer.
- Extensive customizable TIFF options, including compression,
color, resolution, and paper size, allow you to create the exact
TIFF you require. Set it once in the tiff printer and forget
- Saves time by streamlining document workflow – easily
attach your own processing logic before and after file creation.
- Fully-features file naming ability allows you to customize
where the file is saved and how it is named.
- Automatically email documents simply by printing them to
the TIFF printer.
- Integrating the driver with your solution does not require
any special API or developer kit. Everything you need is already
- Complete control over the file size and image quality of
the TIFF files created.
The TIFF printer is configured to produce good quality pictures
upon install, but there are times when you need to control the
size of the file or the quality of the image produced. Increase
the printer’s resolution (to a maximum of 1200 DPI) to
increase the quality of the image, or lower the resolution (to
a minimum of 50 DPI) to create a smaller sized image.
- Save space with automatic color options – the fewer
the colors, the smaller the file.
The TIFF printer takes the guesswork out of selecting the color
mode the image is stored in when performing convert to TIFF.
Without affecting the image quality, the TIFF printer can automatically
reduce your document image to the fewest number of colors possible.
This option is easily changed if you always need true color,
greyscale or monochrome images.
- Customize the TIFF format options to get the exact TIFF you
need, every time.
For certain types of applications, such as archival, fax, or
proprietary systems, the type of TIFF file that needs to be
used is restricted in format and compression type, and will
be rejected if it does not match. The PEERNET TIFF driver provides
the ability for you to specify the TIFF format and compression
that must be generated in order to guarantee these files will
be accepted by these systems every time!
- Produce fax-ready TIFF images suitable for use with your favourite
Fax software programs often have specific guidelines regarding
the image formats they can fax. With the PEERNET TIFF driver's
many fax options for both Profile S and Profile F fax formats,
as well as its large selection of fax resolutions, you can be
guaranteed to get the TIFF file format you need.
- Advanced file naming convention
If your files need to follow a specific naming convention or
be stored in a certain location, the PEERNET TIFF driver’s
advanced file naming ability can be easily configured to meet
your needs – be it for an archival, fax or other proprietary
- Ultimate control and tight integration with YOUR workflow
To streamline or automate any process, the PEERNET TIFF driver
provides several points in its file creation process that allow
you to attach your own processing logic to allow you to run
or invoke actions before or after the creation of your TIFF
file. Take advantage of what others have done to save money
|PEERNET CONVERT TO TIFF DRIVER Related Software:
- SpeedUpMyPC - The best speed up computer software
- PDF Password Remover - decrypt protected Adobe Acrobat PDF files...
- FILERECOVERY Professional - powerful file recovery software
- BlazingTools Perfect Keylogger - Windows Keylogger Software
- Recover My Photos - recover deleted photo data, perfect photo recovery tools for you. Hot!
- Default Printer - A utility design to offer you complete and total control over your printers.
- ReadyToPrint Organizer - Manages contacts and calendar information !
- eDocPrinter PDF Pro - Creates PDF files from applications in Windows 2000, Windows XP, or above!
- Print Studio Standard Edition - The complete business solution for all your labeling and printing needs!
- PrintFolder Pro - Handy utility to print a list of files in any folder (and subfolders), a feature missing in Windows Explorer !
- PrintSniffer - allow system administrator to monitor and control printing in their corporate network !
- Printfil - Allows character based applications to print to Windows printers, even if it is a Dos/Windows application
- Registry Mechanic - can safely repair windows registry problems and registry clean up easily
- Advanced Outlook Password Recovery - recover passwords to protected Personal Storage Files used by Microsoft Outlook to store emails, contacts etc !
- X-Cleaner Deluxe - orks with most popular browsers and system configurations!
- Animated GIF Maker - create fabulous animated GIF images for the Web
- dvdSanta - create, burn, copy and convert your DVD movie
- DVD CD Label Maker - make DVD or CD labels maker software.
Free to try
Win 55 98 98 SE ME NT 2000 XP 2003