Web Authoring >
HTML Conversion Tools
|A web page protector
that helps you protect the content of your web page by preventing
others from viewing your source code.
HTML Protector is a web page protector that helps you protect
the content of your web page by preventing others from viewing your
source code. Additionally, it will stop spam robots from extracting
email addresses from your pages as well as prevent people from using
automated downloader's to download your entire web site to their
methods to choose from and a variety of other features like right
click disable, printing disable, password protect your pages, insert
copyright information and more!
HTML Protector will meet all your web page protection needs -- compared
to similar products currently available, HTML Protector contains
features that you will find far superior.
- Would not like to have a web page that took you a week to
design to be "stolen" in one minute?
- Would not like to have your e-mail box full of all sorts
of unsolicited spam emails everyday?
- Would not like to have someone copy your entire website to
their local hard disk?
Buy HTML Protector
HTML Protector Key Benefits:
HTML Protector Software Features:
- Protect Everything on Your Web Page
With HTML Protector, you can protect everything on your web
code, text, links and graphics. After successfully protecting
your website, people will not be able to view or edit your source
to clipboard, your link addresses will not be displayed in the
status bar of the browser, and your graphics will not be able
to be saved by using the "Save image..." function
provided by web browsers.
In short, your web page can get complete protection from HTML
- Prevent Others from Making Unauthorized Copies of Your
While users will still be able to view your web pages and save
it to their local disk, the pages are encrypted by HTML Protector
so that the user will not be able to understand its source code,
which will prevent them from using the code on their own pages.
- Make Your Pages Ineligible to Web Filters
Lately, more and more companies, government organizations and
universities have started to implement content filters to deny
access to websites that contain certain words. If your website
is affected by these filters, your website will not be available
to all users. Luckily, if you implement HTML Protector on your
site, these filters will be unable to scan your source code.
Your webpage will be available to everyone.
- Prevent Automated E-mail Grabbers from Obtaining Addresses
on Your Website
Some software packages are designed to scan all the pages on
a website and extract all the e-mail addresses from it - this
is called an e-mail grabber. With this information, spammers
are able to get a large number of valid e-mail addresses from
any page that is not protected, and these addresses will eventually
end up in the hands of a spammer.
HTML Protector can protect the email addresses on your pages
by encrypting the HTML so that e-mail grabber programs are unable
to understand the source code. The use of HTML Protector to
encrypt your webpage, you will stand a great chance to reduce
the unsolicited e-mails these addresses receive.
- Prevent Automated Downloading Programs from Getting Your
Some visitors try to use programs like Teleport or WebZip to
download an entire website, which downloads every single file
on every page. This can occupy much of your servers bandwidth,
slowing down the other visitors of your site which you will
probably not be to happy about.
HTML Protector offers protection by encrypting all of the links
on your pages, so automated downloaders will be unable to analyze
the deep links your pages contain - this will save your sites
bandwidth for the rest of your visitors.
- Compatibility with All Popular Web Browsers
HTML Protector retains your pages integrity so your encrypted
file looks identical to the original. It's compatible with all
Java Script enabled browsers like Internet Explorer, Netscape
Navigator and Opera.
- Encrypt E-mail Address Links to Reduce Spam
Protect all e-mail links on your pages, which may effectively
prevent spammers from extracting the e-mail addresses from your
page with an automatic e-mail grabber.
- Protect Your Website from Automated Downloading Programs
Protect all the links on your page to help prevent automated
downloader's like Teleport Pro from downloading your entire
- Encrypt the HEAD and BODY Section of Your HTML Source
While not affecting the way your page is displayed in browsers,
this will prevent others from understanding and reuse the source
code of your page.
- Wizard-Like User Interface with Tabs
Our step-by-step "tab style" wizard allows you to
easily protect your HTML pages in several minutes. Easy to setup
and easy to run, and no programming knowledge needed!
- Flexible Encryption Option - EXCLUSIVE!
It encrypts HTML files, SHTML files, ASP files, PHP files, JSP
files and external java script files(.js) properly. You can
encrypt either a single file, entire website or a file list
at once, and you can make original page be overwritten with
protected one, copy protected page to a certain directory or
save protected page as a new file.
- Auto Backup
Ability to backup the original HTML files before protection
so that you can always recover them at any time later.
- Independent of Language - EXCLUSIVE!
HTML Protector will properly encrypt your files no matter what
character set you use. You may have texts in English, Chinese,
Russian, Japanese or any other language.
- Powerful Partial Encryption Capabilities - EXCLUSIVE!
Exclude parts of the code from being encrypted as you specified.
- User Profile
Easily save your current set of protection options into user
profile and quickly apply them later.
- Command Line Support
Built-in command line support that provide you with the power
to control HTML Protector without the graphical user interface.
- Private HTML Comment Tags Support - EXCLUSIVE!
Ability to understand a set of private HTML comment tags in
original pages and follow the corresponding instructions during
- Disable the Ability of Browsers to Cache Your Website
This disables the ability to save your page to local cache.
It is useful to prevent e-mail grabbers from extracting the
addresses from your site.
- Stop Search Engine Robots from Indexing Your Website
This will tell search engine robots they are not allowed to
index your page.
- Expire Your Pages Immediately
This disables browsers from caching this page. It will not be
saved in the user's local TEMP folder.
- Disable the Image Toolbar and Smart Tags in Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer 6 added a feature that allowed users to mouse
over an image on a webpage and be given the opportunity to save
it to their local disk. This option will disable that option
from Internet Explorer 6 browsers.
- Disable Right Click Abilities on Pages or Graphics
This option will prevent users from right clicking on the text,
graphics and links. They will be unable to save graphics or
view the pages properties. When the user tries to right click,
a warning message will appear that you can customize to say
whatever you would like.
- Disable the Ability to Select Text and Copy to the Clipboard
This option will disable the user's ability to select text,
graphics or any other elements on the pages - making it so they
cannot copy them to their systems clipboard.
- Disable the Ability to View Your Pages Offline
This option will prevent the user's ability to view your page
in offline mode. If the visitor tries to save your page, they
will simply find a blank document when they open it while offline.
- Have Link Addresses Not Appear in the Status Bar
Normally, when the visitor hovers their mouse over a link on
a page it will display the link location in the browsers status
bar. This option will disable that ability on your pages.
- Disable Page Printing
This option will cause the page to be hidden when printing,
causing users who try to print your page to simply get a blank
- Disable Clipboard and Print Screen - EXCLUSIVE!
You can use this option to totally disable the clipboard as
well as the ability to use Print Screen to take screenshots
of your page. The clipboard will be completely disabled for
the duration that the page is open.
- Disable Drag and Drop
This option will prevent users from having the ability to drag
graphics or other elements from your webpage and drop them outside
- Disable Adobe Acrobat Web Capture - EXCLUSIVE!
Adobe Acrobat web capture can be used to convert the text and
graphics of your web pages to a PDF document. To disable the
ability to steal the content of your pages, you should enable
- Disable Opera users - EXCLUSIVE!
People using the Opera browser will be able to use the right-click
menu on protected page even if "Disable right mouse button"
option has been applied. This option gives you the ability to
block all Opera users from viewing your pages.
- Prevent Other Websites from Framing Your Web Page
This option will prevent your page from being displayed in a
frame on another page.
- Ensure your web page is being visited normally from a
specific domain/URL location
This option will ensure your page can only be viewed from the
defined domain name or URL address. If someone tries to use
your page on another website, since the URL will be different
all that will display is a blank page.
- Ensure your web page is being visited normally from a
specific domain/URL referrer
This option will keep your web page being visited from designated
referrer domain name or URL address. It is useful if you don't
want your page to be linked from other websites. Visitor will
see a blank page in case the referrer is not allowed to link
to your page.
- Password Protect Your Web Page
This will help you create simple password protection for your
pages. When used, it will require the user to enter a password
to view the page. If the incorrect password is entered, they
will simply see a blank page.
- Protect image on page by using server-side script (PHP,
Perl and ASP) - EXCLUSIVE!
Web browsers usually store all embedded images in their caches,
these files can be captured from there easily. To stop that,
please check this option to change all image links within source
code to server side script calls.
- Protect image on page by converting it into Flash movie
This option converts all embedded images into Macromedia Flash
movies. Images are stored in Flash movies after protection so
that visitors will be unable to save images by right clicking
on them. It also prevents images being captured from web browser
- Protect image on page by splitting it into pieces - EXCLUSIVE!
This option splits your images into pieces and generate the
appropriate HTML code to display those pieces in your pages
as if this is an integral, non-splitted image.
- Protect image on page by adding text-base or image-based
watermark to it - EXCLUSIVE!
This option adds a semi-transparent watermark overlay to pictures
you will be posting on the web. It is a good way to identify
the source and discourage people from copying your photos and
claiming them as their own.
- Insert a Copyright String into the HTML Code
Use this option to add copyright information to the top of your
HTML code. When visitors view the source code, they will see
the copyright information.
- No Quibble 30-day Money-back Guarantee
There is a 30-DAY MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE on HTML Protector, even
though you also have 30 days to try it for free before registering!
The 30-day money-back period starts at the time of registration.
If you buy now you will be enjoying all the benefits of the
registered version within minutes!
|Web Page HTML Protector Related Software:
- HTML Compact - a powerful HTML compression tool created for webmasters.
- PDF to HTML - Converts PDF files to HTML files while seeking to preserve the original page layout
- DB to HTML Express - A revolutionary new software that quickly and easily converts any document or report to HTML!
- Secure HTML Lock - You need this Web Site Protector and Web Page Protector to stop theft of your webpages and HTML source code.
- Link Survey - find link exchange partner to boost google pagerank.
- Domain Inspect - whois and link popularity lookup tool with domain name generator.
- Conversion Track - track conversion rate and return on investment of website.
- Free Java Button Maker - create Java applet buttons for the Web without requiring any Java or HTML programming.
- 123LogAnalyzer - the fastest and most powerful Web Customer Analysis Tool available and by far, the most cost effective.
- FFA Blaster - powerful FFA links, FFA Page, FFA links page Blaster Tools.
- WSOP - A performance testing program designed for website load time optimization.
- HTML Color Picker - pick any favorite colors from your computer and save them to your favorite collections.
- Animated GIF Maker - create fabulous animated GIF images for the Web.
- Easy Icon Maker - a professional all-in-one icon program including icon maker, icon editor, icon changer, icon explorer, icon extractor, and icon searcher.