Business & Finance >
Profit Loss Report Spreadsheet 3.0
|A simple alternative to accounting software for you or your tax preparer to fill out Schedule C or other forms when tax time rolls around.
Looking for a better way to keep track of your small business income
and expenses? Are you sending too much of your hard-earned money
to the IRS each year because you are not taking all of your qualified
This award-winning Excel spreadsheet, created by a DynoTech executive, is a simple alternative to accounting software for a small business to track income and expenses. Make it easier for you or your tax preparer to fill out Schedule C or other forms when tax time rolls around.
1. Enter Data. No complicated setup to customize your report. Be ready in a few minutes.
2. Enter Expenses. Easily organize income and expenses for business management and tax preparation.
- Company Name: Name you want to appear on the report.
- Tax Year: Current tax year to show up on the report and monthly expenses pages.
- Contact Person: Name you want to appear as the point of contact for the report.
- Contact E-mail: E-mail address, phone number or any other way to reach the contact person.
- Vendor Names: List of vendors. Add them to the list one time (at any time), then just select from a list when you enter their expense. Add as many rows as you need for your vendor list. Sort names with one click.
- Currency Symbol: Select the symbol you would like displayed. (e.g $ = Dollars, ?= Pounds)
- Customize Headings: Change the headings for the entry categories. Includes main and sub-titles.
3. View Report. Save time and increase accuracy. Totals are calculated automatically for you.
- Date: For each month, enter the date of your income or expense.
- Ref #: Enter reference or check number, CASH, CC or other method of payment.
- Vendor Name: Use drop-down list to select the vendor. Add new vendors on the Data tab at any time, so you only have to type their name one time. You even can filter by vendor name with only two clicks to see expenses or income by specific vendor.
- Categories: Expenses and Cost of Goods organized like you need them for Schedule C (U.S. Self-Employment tax form). Change to anything you like from the Data tab.
- Comment: Place to add a comment about 'other' expenses or whatever you like.
- Report Heading: See tax year, company name and contact information in report heading.
- Profit-Loss: Automatically calculates and shows if you have a Profit or Loss for the year. Instantly updates when you add new expenses or monthly income.
- Income: Displays income for the month. Immediately see your Profit-Loss status, as well as quarterly and yearly totals.
- Expenses: Automatically organized by month, quarter and year. See everything at a glance.
- Cost of Goods: If you sell products, the report will show you what it cost you to acquire the products. You will see purchase, materials, labor and other organized by month, quarter and year.
- Pie Charts: Report page displays pie charts for Income, Expenses and Cost of Goods Sold. Automatically updates in real-time.
- Select summary report, data entry page or specific month by clicking on a tab.
- No complicated navigation required.
- Everything is quick and easy.
|Profit Loss Report Spreadsheet Related Software:
- PowerSheet Standard - create,manage,analyze and share more secure data and create PDF documents
- CoffeeCup HTML Editor - Editor Flash Text Wizard, Color Scrollbar Wizard, StyleSheet Editor, List Wizard, Image Mapper, Website Color Schemer
- SpreadsheetConverter to ASP ASP.NET - A single ASPX page and an optional Code-Behind file for each Excel spreadsheet that it converts
- Monkey Merge - Merge word documents, RTF files, Adobe Acrobat PDF documents or Excel workbooks and combine plain text files together
- ExcelPipe - Allows you to quickly and easily search and replace across thousands of Excel spreadsheets
- AnalyzerXL Package - Builds 146 technical analysis functions, indicators, and experts directly on Microsoft Excel spreadsheets.
- CDMenuPro Business Edition - A software tool for creating individual menu applications with graphically illustrated user interfaces.
- Billionaire II - A thrilling and exciting strategic business game where the real dollars are made.
- Visual Business Cards - Design and Print professional looking business cards right on your own computer.
- Business Secret - create encrypted area(secret disk) in your hard disk, to keep your private and confidential data secure.
- BossKey - Press mouse's left and right button then specified windows will be hided
- ClickBook - printing utility, Make your information as mobile as you ! Use up to 75% less paper !
- Business Card Creator for Word - Make great looking, professional business cards in minutes! the perfect make business card program for you
- Account Pro - a versatile and user-friendly multi-lingual accounting and finance planning program
- BS/1 Small Business - A fully integrated, network-ready accounting system. Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and General Ledger...
- Simple Business Invoicing & Inventory - sales management system that includes: invoicing, inventory management, automated billing etc.
- FastAnswer Ratio Evaluator - Calculate over two dozen key financial ratios and generate quality presentation comparison graphs
|Profit Loss Report Spreadsheet
Free to try
| Advertisement |