Image for Windows
and reliable drive image backup and restore utility. Drive imaging
from Windows is an easy and convenient way to backup all your hard
drive's data and operating system partitions.
Image for Windows is an affordable and reliable
drive image backup and restore utility. Drive imaging from Windows
is an easy and convenient way to backup all your hard drive's data
and operating system partitions. Your backups can be saved to a
set of files on local or network drives, or directly to most CD
or DVD drives. Backups saved directly to CD/DVD are bootable by
default, making a convenient recovery disc. Simply restore the the
partition(s) you need to recover, and they will be completely restored
back to the way they were when the backup was created.
Windows utilizes the technology available in the free PHYLock™
add-on utility. PHYLock™ allows you to continue to using your
computer while the backup is locked to a point-in-time. This eliminates
the inconsistencies typically experienced while backing up a partition
that is in use.
The drive image files are compatible across all TeraByte Unlimited
disk imaging products, which makes it easy and flexible to restore
the disk images even when Windows isn't available.
Buy Image for Windows
Image for Windows Key Features:
- Simple, Wizard-driven interface --- Easy to use the
first time, and every time.
- Total reliability --- Image for Windows provides the
option to verify each and every byte it backs up.
- Convenience --- Runs directly from Windows and when
used with the free PHYLock™ add-on, Image for Windows
can create a true image of the Windows partition itself, without
requiring a reboot.
- Maximum compression --- By default, Image for Windows
applies maximum compression to the drive images you create.
- Maximum speed --- If backup speed is paramount, you
can bypass compression entirely.
- Optical drive support --- You can save directly to
a CD or DVD disc.
- Bootable rescue discs --- Whenever you save directly
to a CD or DVD, it will automatically become a bootable restore
- Restore individual files or folders --Using the free TBIView
add-on, you can view the contents of the drive image files,
and optionally restore individual files or folders within them.
- Compatibility --- Image for Windows automatically
recognizes and backs up used areas of FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, Ext2,
Ext3, ReiserFS, and XFS partitions. Partitions with other file
system types can be backed up in their entirety.
- Cost effectiveness --- Image for Windows includes
Image for DOS at no additional charge, making it a uniquely
affordable and complete disk imaging solution.
- Flexibility --- Image for Windows and Image for DOS
can restore partitions, regardless of the file system on the
partition being restored. This gives you the power to restore
NTFS partitions from Windows 98 or even DOS (as just a couple
- Wide-ranging device support --- Image for Windows
and Image for DOS are compatible with USB 2 and IEEE 1394 drives.
Better yet, Image for DOS supports these drives directly, without
requiring complicated driver installation. (Image for Windows
simply uses the drivers already available under Windows.)
- Power --- Image for DOS gives you the ability to recover
your data, even if Windows won't start.
- Network support --- Image for Windows can save image
backups to any drive accessible to Windows itself.
- RAID support --- Image for Windows works seamlessly
with on-board hardware and firmware based RAID.
- Command line support --- Powerful, complete command
line support is built in, allowing you to automate backup or
- Image file validation --- Image for Windows allows
you to check the integrity of the disk image files, either as
part of the backup process, or at any time thereafter.
- Restored partition expansion --- When restoring an
image from the command line, you can instruct Image for Windows
to expand the restored partition, if any free space would be
- Selectable image file sizes --- If desired, you can
specify a maximum size for the disk image files that are created
(to a maximum of 2,047 MB). This allows you to create image
files that readily fit on the removable media of your choice.
|Image for Windows
- Handy Backup - Make a reserve copy of any valuable data on your system.
- Vision Backup - A robust Server Backup software and Network Backup Software
- WinBackup - Makes it easier than ever before to secure your data by making regular backups!
- Registry Workshop - windows registry editor. Backup registry, restore registry and windows registry edit easily
- Backup Platinum - powerful backup program to make a reserve copy of your critical data virtually to any type of storage media
- Click And Keep - The solution to make easy backups with only a few clicks. Just choose your email client, the data you like to archive and click "Start"
- FoolProof Backup! - Choose your files to backup, set the scheduler up, and you are guaranteed that your data will be safe
- Argentum Backup - A handy, small, fast, easy backup software program that lets you easily back up your documents and folders
- Back Me Up Backup Software - Protect your important files and data with Back Me Up backup software
- Driver Magician - A professional solution for device drivers backup, restoration and update in Windows operating system
- APBackup - An automatic backup tool that allows you to back up your data to local or network drives, FTP or LAN
- All-Round Backup Pro - A versatile fully automated solution to back up and synchronize your precious data to a local or external drive, Flash/USB, CD/DVD, FTP or network
- ABC Outlook Backup - A backup and restore tool for the Microsoft Outlook
- Paragon Drive Backup - Complete disk imaging solution for workstations
- AlmerBackup - Can backup your files to floppy disks, hard drives, network drives, Zip drives, JAZ, SyQuest & most removable devices
- PowerISO - Powerful CD/DVD image file processing tool
- Photo Backup - Creates an archive for all your digital photos, spanning multiple CDs and DVDs
- Genie Backup Manager - Backup and restore files, documents, emails, settings, programs and more to virtually storage location
Free to try
Win95, 98, Me, NT, 2000, XP
20M free HD space
Click to Enlarge