|An easy-to-use yet powerful backup program to make a reserve copy of your critical data virtually to any type of storage media
Backup Platinum is an easy-to-use yet powerful backup program
to make a reserve copy of your critical data virtually to any type
of storage media: hard or USB drives, CD-R/W or DVD±R/RW media,
FTP server or Local Area Network. 128-bit encryption with Blowfish
and multichoice ZIP compression on the fly are available to keep
your backups small and secure. Built-in CD/DVD engine allows you
to erase a rewritable disk before burning and automatically split
large backups to several parts using disk spanning. Backup Platinum
is designed for MS Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000/ XP/2003. The program
comes with a flexible scheduler to provide automatic backups. It
can also run in service mode under NT/2000/XP/2003 to execute scheduled
tasks even when nobody is logged in. Backup Platinum is based on
multi-threaded file-processing engine and creates detailed logs
of all operations. Should you lose any data, restoring is as easy
as clicking a button.Backup Platinum is a powerful solution for
your business and for your personal needs. It flawlessly integrates
in one program all things generally used to organize the backup
process: from a CD/DVD writing software to an FTP client. You can
even use it to synchronize files between two computers on a network
or with a remote FTP site.
Backup Platinum Key Features:
Backup Platinum Other features:
- Full CD-RW and DVD support with disk spanning
Backup Platinum fully supports writing to CD and DVD disks.
You can use any CDR, CDRW, DVD-R, DVD+R, DVD-RW or DVD+RW compatible media and corresponding devices to store your data. Large backups will be automatically split to several parts and stored on several disks using disk spanning.
- Backup and synchronize with LAN and FTP
In addition to local hard drives and other devices you can store your data on a different computer in your local area network or even on a remote FTP site. You can also synchronize local data with a folder on a remote FTP site and transfer files in both directions.
- Integrated ZIP compressionYou can compress your files when storing them. This reduces network traffic and saves disk space. Depending on your needs you can either compress each file separately or store many files belonging to a single backup item to a single ZIP archive. You can also create password-protected ZIP files.
- 128-bit encryption with BlowfishYou can protect your backup data with a strong 128-bit Blowfish encryption. It can be used together with ZIP compression or independently from it. In all cases nobody will access your stored data without your secret password.
- Flexible and powerful schedulerYou can schedule your backup operations so that they are performed in the most convenient time. For example you can choose to backup late at night or on weekend. You can specify different time for different sets of files and folders. It is possible to schedule an operation at a specific time and then repeat it every day or at certain weekdays or month days. You can also repeat operations using any specified period of time.
- Can run in service mode on Windows NT/2000/XPBackup Platinum can run as a usual application or as a service on Windows NT/2000/XP systems. In the service mode the backup is independent from the currently logged in user. The benefit is that your items are processed even if somebody else is using the system at the moment or if nobody is logged in at all.
- CRC verification when writing on CD/DVD;
- Quick erase option for CD/DVD;
- Speed selection for CD/DVD burning;
- Flexible file selection and file masks handling;
- Multi-threaded transfer engine that executes backups in the background with minimum system resource consumption;
- Command line interface for professional users;
- Ability to store multiple versions of backup files with timestamps;
- A number of options to specify default actions executed without user interaction when running in service mode;
- Option to run backup on log on/log off;
- Options to set any other program to run before or after processing an item;
- Backup of selected registry keys;
- MD4/MD5 password authentication for FTP servers;
- Import/export of all settings and registration status;
- Option to restore to a folder different from the original one;
- E-mail notification about operation results;
- Support for SMTP servers requiring authorization;
- Ability to choose priority for the background backup process;
- Option to wait N minutes after logon before processing backups;
- Activity log in RTF format with the option to automatically ZIP old log files;
- Choice between more and less detailed log view;
- Windows XP compatible user interface.
- AISBackup - provides managed backups of your PC to CD-R, CD-RW, Local, USB, FireWire, Remote and Network Drives !
- Active Backup Expert Pro - Creates protected copy (backup) of your files and helps to synchronize files on two (or more) PCs!
- Backupper Standard - provides excellent efficiency in small networks, office and home computers !
- BackUp32 - Intended for data archiving tasks, using compression algorithm compatible with ZIP and other popular archivers.
- Outlook Express Backup Plus 2 - create backup copies of Outlook Express email database.
- SyncPro Backup - Synchronizes, transfers, backups and archives directories and files on the same machine.
- Handy Backup - Make a reserve copy of any valuable data on your system.
- Vision Backup - A robust Server Backup software and Network Backup Software.
- WinBackup - Makes it easier than ever before to secure your data by making regular backups!
- Registry Workshop - windows registry editor. Backup registry, restore registry and windows registry edit easily.
Free to try
Win 95 98 ME NT 2000 XP 2003.
| Advertisement |