|NikSaver is the best solution for your backup. It helps to deal with three important tasks: to save program settings, to backup them and to transfer them to another computer.
Save your time
You don't need to waste hours on setup any more. Now you may do
it with a couple of mouse clicks. You will be impressed to see how
easily your settings are saved and transferred. And the most important
advantage is that NikSaver works on any computer and with any configuration.
Exceptionally easy to use
Its unique features and user-friendly interface will make your life
much easier.Besides, NikSaver uses open architecture and its functionality
may be improved by your own script.
| Save all your settings
What is the first thing you do after operating system and software
installation? Of course, you begin the setup. But isn't it better
to save all your settings once and to use them as many times as
you need? That's what NikSaver does. You will never have to repeat
your setup. Instead, just save all your settings and copy them to
floppy disk or to flash drive.
NikSaver helps you
NikSaver helps to deal with three major tasks:
- Setting up your computer after new OS installation or system failure;
- Transferring your working environment to another computer;
- Copying identical setup to several computers.
AI based software
No matter where your programs are located - NikSaver takes care
about that. It will automatically detect all your program folders.All
your settings will be cautiously saved to the specified backup folder.
It is better to spend one minute on saving your data than to waste
hours, days and month on restoring them
Unique Program Detection Technology
NikSaver uses unique technology created by Nikolai Kurkov. It hasn't
been used before in any program or utility. This technology allows
to discover most of the programs installed on your computer and
to backup all their settings.NikSaver avoids saving "garbage"
settings and uses intellectual algorithms to provide efficient functionality
in different environment (e.g., to work under different operating
systems, with non-default program folders; to restore settings for
- MailKeeper - A useful tool to backup and restore your Outlook Express accounts, emails, news messages, message rules, blocked senders list and settings.
- WinBackup - Makes it easier than ever before to secure your data by making regular backups!
- Backup Platinum - powerful backup program to make a reserve copy of your critical data virtually to any type of storage media
- Click And Keep - The solution to make easy backups with only a few clicks. Just choose your email client, the data you like to archive and click "Start"
- FoolProof Backup! - Choose your files to backup, set the scheduler up, and you are guaranteed that your data will be safe
- Argentum Backup - A handy, small, fast, easy backup software program that lets you easily back up your documents and folders
- Back Me Up Backup Software - Protect your important files and data with Back Me Up backup software
- Driver Magician - A professional solution for device drivers backup, restoration and update in Windows operating system
- APBackup - An automatic backup tool that allows you to back up your data to local or network drives, FTP or LAN
- All-Round Backup Pro - A versatile fully automated solution to back up and synchronize your precious data to a local or external drive, Flash/USB, CD/DVD, FTP or network
- ABC Outlook Backup - A backup and restore tool for the Microsoft Outlook
- Paragon Drive Backup - Complete disk imaging solution for workstations
- AlmerBackup - Can backup your files to floppy disks, hard drives, network drives, Zip drives, JAZ, SyQuest & most removable devices
- PowerISO - Powerful CD/DVD image file processing tool
- Photo Backup - Creates an archive for all your digital photos, spanning multiple CDs and DVDs
- Genie Backup Manager - Backup and restore files, documents, emails, settings, programs and more to virtually storage location
- Image for Windows - An affordable and reliable drive image backup and restore utility
Free to try
Win95, 98, Me, NT, 2000, XP
20M free HD space
Click to Enlarge