XP Registry Cleaner
you get rid of the bloat in Windows registry and achieve a leaner,
The Windows registry is a database repository for
information about a computer's configuration. The registry keep
growing when you use Windows. As it does so, it attracts obsolete
and unnecessary information, and gradually becomes cluttered and
fragmented. With the growing of the registry, it can degrade the
performance of the whole system and cause many weird software problems.
XP Registry Cleaner scans the Windows registry and finds incorrect
or obsolete information in the registry. By fixing these obsolete
information in Windows registry, your system will run faster and
error free. The backup/restore function of the tool let you backup
your whole Windows Registry so you can use it to restore the registry
to the current status in case you encounter some system failure.
XP Registry Cleaner $19.95
Registry Cleaner Key Features:
Registry Scan & Clean:
Scan and clean often to keep your
system running fast and error-free!
The Windows registry is a database in Windows used to store information
your computer needs to run properly. It controls applications,
user settings, and hardware devices. The registry is constantly
being referenced by programs while they run. The Windows registry
is a vital part of Windows. If it's damaged your registry can
cause your whole system to become corrupted. Old, unused registry
entries can slow down your computer and hurt its performance.
Cleaning your registry often makes your computer run smoother
and reduces computer errors.
Scanning: To start the registry scanning, click the "Scan"
button. After it scans your registry, In list view below you will
see detailed information for each registry problem found. If you
don't want to fix a specific problem, just select this item then
click Delete button. (By default, the program fixes all problems
Delete: Click "Delete" to fix the problems found
in the scanning process. (If you deselect an item, it won't been
Always make a backup of your registry before making any important
changes. This will allow you to go back to your original settings
if you need to.
To make a backup, click the "Backup to file..." button,
then name your backup file.
To restore the Windows Registry to an earlier backup, click the
"Restore from file..." button inside the program and
select the cab file. You will be prompted to restart Windows to
complete the restore process.
This feature allows you to search your registry items use the specified-keywords.
Cleaner Related Software:
- AMUST Registry Cleaner - Scans windows registry for any problems and safely gets rid of them in minutes, keeping your registry clean !
- Registry Medic - Fix your registry & improve your PC's performance!
- SpeedUpMyPC - The best speed up computer software ! Keeping your system running in top shape!
- Taskbar Hide - a unique taskbar management utility for Windows.
- Magic Tweak - MagicTweak - a special program designed to optimize and personalize Microsoft Windows.
- CleanMyPC Registry Cleaner - Window Registry Cleaner Clean Window Registry with ease and boost your system performance !
- WinTasks 5 Professional - pump up the speed of your PC - and stomp attacks on your precious privacy and security
- System LifeGuard - deletes junk files,organizes your data, cleans the registry, thoroughly uninstalls unwanted programs
- 123 Registry - make the monitoring of your system registry easy, monitors and administers the Registry
- Advanced System Information Tool - This program performs computer configuration analysis.
- Evidence Terminator - Windows is keeping hidden records of everything you do right now!
- WINDIY System Expert - Tremendously system tweak functional all-around system toolbox
- Save Keys - a completely invisible key recorder . It makes encryption of mail, messages, and passwords completely useless
- The Lock XP - System Security for PC's running Microsoft Windows (versions 98/ ME/ NT/ 2K/ XP/ 2K3).
- Private Cleaner - protect your privacy, leave what you want, clean what you want to delete.
- PC WakeUp - a software that can wake up your computer automatically
Free to Try
Windows 98, Me, 2000, XP
Pentium class processor with 32 MB of RAM
At least 10 MB of empty hard disk space
Internet Explorer 4.0 or later